Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

RMS Remote Monitoring Systems

Discuss Stock buying Shares, tips and ideas for stock market dealing
Pipsmum
Lemon Slice

RMS Remote Monitoring Systems

Postby Pipsmum » January 22nd, 2021, 2:36 pm

Just a snippet I've gathered is that this company have apparently imported a machine to make antiviral covid masks that are supposed to kill the virus on contact. DYOR as I'm only gathering info from the internet myself as we speak because there was a little spike on the news. I hold a small quantity, hence noticing the colour change within HL to make me look why.

From HL news page. (no idea why it cut off the end info)

EN14683 CERTIFICATION, COMMISSIONING UPDATE

Fri 22 Jan 2021 12:56
RNS Number : 6403M
Remote Monitored Systems PLC
22 January 2021

22 January 2021
The information contained within this announcement is deemed by the Company to constitute inside information stipulated under the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014. Upon the publication of this announcement via the Regulatory Information Service, this inside information is now considered to be in the public domain.
Remote Monitored Systems plc ("RMS" or the "Company")
EN14683 Certification Successful
Update on Commissioning
Remote Monitored Systems plc ("RMS" or the "Company") announces that further to the announcement on 18 January 2021, Pharm 2 Farm Ltd ("P2F") has today received the report from Eurofins confirming that the P2F mask has now been certified as meeting the EN14683 standard having passed the biocompatibility test. The EN14683 standard comes on top of the ISO18184 certificate announced in November 2020 and, once in production, the mask can now be sold in the UK and Europe as a viricidal Type IIR mask.
To achieve the EN14683 standard, the mask had to pass five tests, as follows:
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): this tests the filtration capacity of the mask. The P2F product achieved a 98.77%; higher than the 98% required and close to the 99% needed for FFP3 respirator.
Differential Pressure: this tests the breathability of the mask. The maximum limit to obtain Type IIR is

HL summary:-
Remote Monitored Systems PLC, formerly Strat Aero PLC, provides international aerospace services and solutions focused primarily on survey and inspections, security, data management, and analytics. Its subsidiaries are engaged in development and manufacturing of digital monitoring and safeguarding systems for rotating shafts. It provides unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) and unmanned aviation system (UAS), three dimensional (3D) modeling, lased and lidar scanning and hydrigraphic services to conduct, mobile mapping, UAV, land and virtual reality (VR) survey services. It has also developed incremental motion encoder (IME) and GyoMetric systems, which collects and analyzes digital data from rotating shafts to produce predictions of potential mechanical failures. It provides its systems for marine engines, machine tools, wind turbines and to industrial sectors including marine, manufacturing, engineering, and energy sectors. Its subsidiaries are Gyrometric Systems Ltd and Geocurve Limited.

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/co ... 36338.html

GrahamPlatt
Lemon Quarter

Re: RMS Remote Monitoring Systems

Postby GrahamPlatt » January 22nd, 2021, 4:05 pm

A thread was started today bewailing the lack of financial discussion on TLF... viewtopic.php?f=21&t=27447

Anyway, to RMS. I think we’ve been here before with an earlier pick of yours. The numbers for RMS speak to me thus; Look away now, this is ugly. Do NOT touch.

Sorry I can’t be more helpful. If you’re in profit (and it has done handsomely since September), then I’d recommend selling.

Pip pip.

Return to “Stocks and Share Dealing Discussions”