Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Nintendo

Discuss Stock buying Shares, tips and ideas for stock market dealing
westmoreland9

Nintendo

Postby westmoreland9 » February 1st, 2021, 7:05 pm

quarterly results out today, this is a company generating roughly 40% ROCE, huge growth, significant net cash position of about £10bn in relation to £55bn market cap, and is benefitting from trends that should see profits grow strongly in the next few years, such as the migration to digital sales (much higher margin), and subscription models.

as a point aside, does anyone have any idea where to buy japanese shares if you have done so before at reasonable prices? HL are relatively expensive so i'd rather give them a miss. halifax is more reasonable but doesnt have nintendo ADRs, (though you can buy sony there).

MrHedgehog

Re: Nintendo

Postby MrHedgehog » July 21st, 2021, 3:45 pm

Hi there,

Out of interest did you ever get a reply to the question regarding brokers as I am in a very similar position. I have tried II but they are unable to deal in either listing. I'm going to try AJ Bell next.

Thanks, Will.

westmoreland9

Re: Nintendo

Postby westmoreland9 » August 18th, 2021, 7:44 pm

MrHedgehog wrote:Hi there,

Out of interest did you ever get a reply to the question regarding brokers as I am in a very similar position. I have tried II but they are unable to deal in either listing. I'm going to try AJ Bell next.

Thanks, Will.

no, i haven't bought any shares here thankfully as the price is down 20% since my post :D

Return to “Stocks and Share Dealing Discussions”