Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Investors Chronicle - 'Week Ahead' market news link

Discuss Stock buying Shares, tips and ideas for stock market dealing
Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Investors Chronicle - 'Week Ahead' market news link

Postby Itsallaguess » June 5th, 2021, 10:22 am

I like to keep a watchful eye on the 'Week Ahead' page of the Investors Chronicle, and if the page is accessed via the Google search engine then there are no issues with subscription blockages etc, and the best method I have to find the most recent 'Week Ahead' page (so it's always for 'next week'...) is to manually restrict the Google search engine to only return hits that have been updated in the 'past week', which usually results in the first Google search return then being the actual 'Week Ahead' page that I'm interested in.

Anyhow, I thought if anyone else might be interested in keeping up with the type of information held on the Investors Chronicle 'Week Ahead' page, which includes things like -

• Economic News
  • Interim and Final Company Results
  • AGM's
  • Trading Updates
  • Companies paying dividends
  • Companies going ex-dividend

then here's a Google search URL that should always return the 'next week' page whenever it's used, and so it could be a useful 'Bookmark' to set for people's browsers if they are interested -

https://www.google.com/search?q=investors+chronicle+week+ahead&tbs=qdr:w

The Investors Chronicle page for 'next week' is usually released every Thursday, so I usually access the above URL over the weekend for a quick browse of the up-and-coming market news for the coming week...

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Howard
Lemon Quarter

Re: Investors Chronicle - 'Week Ahead' market news link

Postby Howard » June 5th, 2021, 11:00 am

Many thanks itsallaguess. It works for me. :)

regards

Howard

Return to “Stocks and Share Dealing Discussions”