Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Hattrick Season 78

Please create a thread for your favourite topic.
Eastheath
Lemon Slice

Re: Hattrick Season 78

Postby Eastheath » August 3rd, 2021, 9:42 pm

Really needed to win this one away to what could have been a fellow struggler, but they won 5-0 and are now 4th and we are firmly cemented in 7th on 15pts, 3 pts off 5th and 6th who are both on 18pts. One has GD of -3, the other -7, and we are -12.
Final game I play at home against 5th, so to switch places with them I will have to win 5-0. Will simply have to go MOTS and all guns blazing.

The team in 6th is home to third, who are safe. This is a 'dad and son' combo who both parachuted into this league so they could 'play' together, the advantage they now have is they will presumably try to engineer it so they are both safe.

Losing four on the trot was not on the cards, the one that threw me was a 3-4 home defeat to 6th. Ho hum.

ChiliMonster
2 Lemon pips

Postby ChiliMonster » August 7th, 2021, 5:14 pm

England Div IV
A draw away to the bottom team in the final match will be enough to secure second place and some prize money.

England Div V
I'm in sixth, but seventh WILL win, so a win is my only hope of avoiding autorelegation: I am not at all hopeful and resigned to it. A season of farming money in VI awaits.

Vietnam Div IV
The final league game was this morning, which I won 0-8, despite having an IM sent off after 17 mins. That mean I win the the league with a 100% record and a +56 GD, though perhaps not too much to brag about as all the rest were bots and newbies. I did make a mistake in my setup in that I edited a previous substitution without taking out its "not in the lead" condition, so one of my IM trainees who only needed 50 mins to pop before selling got a full game, and one of my HG cycle trainees will have to lose some training this week, which is my final week of IM before starting proper and switching to Def training.
Even though I'll be moving to Div III I think I will still be able to switch leagues as there are only 5 levels in Vietnam - I should be able to find a league with 3 or 4 bots or very young teams to ensure I shouldn't be relegated back down next season.

Cheers,

Kevster

Eastheath
Lemon Slice

Postby Eastheath » August 9th, 2021, 10:04 am

Despite winning the last game 2-0, we are relegated with 18 pts, on goal difference. Feels a bit harsh having been in 3rd after week 9, but that one rogue home defeat a couple of rounds ago was my undoing, as those 3 pts would have tied me with 4th.
Back to V it is - Hope you all did a bit better!

ChiliMonster
2 Lemon pips

Postby ChiliMonster » August 10th, 2021, 11:27 pm

Back to V it is - Hope you all did a bit better!

A mixed bag...

Kevster's England Div IV
I drew away to the bottom team ensuring a finish in second place. This is the highest I will finish for a good few seasons as the sell off will continue and the clock ticking down to the rebuild/cycle starting in 7 weeks' time.

Fly Suckers England Div V
I'm in sixth, but seventh WILL win, so a win is my only hope of avoiding autorelegation: I am not at all hopeful and resigned to it. A season of farming money in VI awaits.

I had to turn on flight mode at about 17:20 on Sunday as I blasted off to Crete. At that time I have taken a surprise lead and and the team then in seventh had surprisingly conceded an equaliser, so it looked good at that time. I turned on the phone again 3 hours later to find that I had gone 0-2 and 1-3 up but ultimately lost 4-3 and the team below me had thrashed the bot 6-1, so I'm relegated to VI.713 if Hattid is to be believed, with 6 bots and a new team.
The result on the days was fair enough, but I do feel that I should have safely finished in 6th by comparing team strengths. Ho hum. 5th and 6th play-offs are both against bots.

Hoi An Lunt Kickers Vietnam Div IV
I had already confirmed my 100% season on Saturday, but it's an interesting tale of two teams started in 2 leagues (with Fly Suckers above) within a couple of days of each other. Two seasons completed and this one is winning £600K prize money and £267K promotion bonus to Div III (III.4 which looks to be one of the strongest, so league swapping will be investigated), while Suckers are relegated to Div VI.

Cheers,

Kevster

Return to “Sports Bar (all sports)”