Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Cardiff Centre breakfast suggestions

place to discuss doing things round and about the UK or to ask advice about other locations
didds
Lemon Half

Cardiff Centre breakfast suggestions

Postby didds » April 25th, 2019, 10:59 am

can anybody suggest/recommend a place in central cardiff for breakfast this Saturday monring "l;ateish" - say 1030 onwards?

Obviously the chains like 'Spoons, opr Cafe Nero, Costa etc have variations on breakfast, but interested in suggestions other than these obvious ones.

Its for me (carnivore) and my son (vegetarian) this saturday. We'd be looking at a full cooked breakfast style - certainly something reasonably substantial and hot (so coffee and a cake places CF Nero's won't do it), and it must have decent enough coffee (filter minimimum). Not £25 a head, but not necessarily bottom dollar naff sausages and shrunken bacon type places.

any suggestions?

didds

Slarti
Lemon Quarter

Re: Cardiff Centre breakfast suggestions

Postby Slarti » April 25th, 2019, 11:40 am

I've walk in for breakfast at various Premier Inns, over the years. It is usually decent food, unless they are having an off day, whi, in my experience is rare. No idea when they finish doing breakfast so best to check.

Menu here https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels ... B&BRAND=PI

Just a thought
Slarti

Mike88
Lemon Slice

Re: Cardiff Centre breakfast suggestions

Postby Mike88 » April 25th, 2019, 11:52 am

There are so may places to eat in Cardiff you will be spoiled for choice. Some of the more interesting places are in the arcades dotted around the City Centre. If you just want to eat and are not that fussed then you could use the food malls in the newish extension to the St Davids indoor shopping complex or even if you are after something novel try the Hayes Island snack bar - an open air area outside St Davids Hall although have not eaten there myself.

Return to “Around the UK”