Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Umrah packages Tips

place to discuss doing things round and about the UK or to ask advice about other locations
ainywayaaaaa

Umrah packages Tips

Postby ainywayaaaaa » September 5th, 2022, 11:36 am

Hi,
I am going for performing an Umrah in next month. I have purchased all the necessary thing for me to be there for 15 days. I have purchased visa and ticket using Muslims Holy Travel visa agency services. They are super professional and polite team players. I am looking for some suggestion on what should I take with me that I may need there in next 15 days.

servodude
Lemon Half

Re: Umrah packages Tips

Postby servodude » September 5th, 2022, 11:40 am

ainywayaaaaa wrote:Hi,
I am going for performing an Umrah in next month. I have purchased all the necessary thing for me to be there for 15 days. I have purchased visa and ticket using Muslims Holy Travel visa agency services. They are super professional and polite team players. I am looking for some suggestion on what should I take with me that I may need there in next 15 days.

Must confess this looks like a fishing/advert lead in post.

But with the benefit of the doubt... now might be a good time to consider if you need to sort out SIM cards for the trip

Return to “Around the UK”