Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Are we all going on holiday?

Holiday Ideas & Foreign Travel
richfool
Lemon Quarter

Re: Are we all going on holiday?

Postby richfool » May 21st, 2020, 7:23 pm

See the Easyjet video, (scroll down a bit in the article, link below), for an insight (for Lootman) as to likely procedures and precautions at the airport and on the plane when you fly:

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/coron ... 05475.html

I hope their state of the art HEPA filtration system will be able to filter out all the disinfectant spray/fumes.

Hope they will allow you back.

P.S. Don't forget your face mask.

Lootman
The full Lemon

Postby Lootman » May 21st, 2020, 7:54 pm

richfool wrote:See the Easyjet video, (scroll down a bit in the article, link below), for an insight (for Lootman) as to likely procedures and precautions at the airport and on the plane when you fly:

I hope their state of the art HEPA filtration system will be able to filter out all the disinfectant spray/fumes.

I have never flown on Easyjet (or Ryanair) and I doubt I ever will.

richfool
Lemon Quarter

Postby richfool » May 21st, 2020, 11:15 pm

Lootman wrote:
richfool wrote:See the Easyjet video, (scroll down a bit in the article, link below), for an insight (for Lootman) as to likely procedures and precautions at the airport and on the plane when you fly:

No, me neither. I usually fly with 4 or 5 star airlines, but I would suggest that the Easyjet video presentation gives a good insight into what airlines will likely be doing, in addition to whatever precautions individual countries' airports will be taking.

Lootman
The full Lemon

Postby Lootman » May 21st, 2020, 11:22 pm

richfool wrote:
Lootman wrote:

No, me neither. I usually fly with 4 or 5 star airlines, but I would suggest that the Easyjet video presentation gives a good insight into what airlines will likely be doing, in addition to whatever precautions individual countries' airports will be taking.

I think it depends to what extent different countries and regions adopt policies mandating this on airlines.

So for instance something like the EU may well. Whilst the US so far has not imposed anything. Some US airlines have advised wearing a mask onboard when not eating and drinking, but cabin crew have been told not to enforce it normally.

The airlines that offered the best service before this crisis will probably still have a better service afterwards.

And you may have the situation where you are flying from one country with strict rules to one with lax rules, and everyone takes off their mask as soon as they leave the airspace of the departing nation.

Return to “Airport Lounge”