Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Negative Covid test required to enter Spain

Holiday Ideas & Foreign Travel
modellingman
Lemon Slice

Negative Covid test required to enter Spain

Postby modellingman » November 14th, 2020, 6:55 am

The Spanish government announced on Thursday that with effect from 23rd November, all international arrivals from high risk countries (and that includes the UK) will require a certificate stating that they have received a negative result from a PCR test taken not more than 72 hours prior to arrival in Spain. The certificate which may be in English or Spanish and in paper or digital format must specify

traveler's name, passport number or national identity document or letter (which must coincide with the one used in the Health Control Form), date of the test, identification and contact details of the center conducting the analysis, technique used and negative test result. (Machine translation of Spanish text in BOE.)

The Spanish BOE (Boletín Oficial del Estado) giving effect to the above can be found at https://www.boe.es/diario_boe/txt.php?i ... 2020-14049.

This requirement is in addition to that enacted by the Canary Islands government which came into effect yesterday requiring a negative test (test type unspecified) for all tourists including those from Spanish mainland to have had a negative test in the 72 hours prior to arrival.

The relevant Canarian BOC (Boletín Oficial de Canarias) can be found at http://www.gobiernodecanarias.org/boc/2020/223/001.html

Dod101
The full Lemon

Re: Negative Covid test required to enter Spain

Postby Dod101 » November 14th, 2020, 8:43 am

Anyone who goes or attempts to go overseas at the moment has more sense of adventure than me. I will wait until the world gets a vaccine and see what happens then, much as I would love to get somewhere.

Dod

Return to “Airport Lounge”