Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Google Chrome Does Not Load WebPages

Seek assistance with all types of tech. - computer, phone, TV, heating controls etc.
katkaland

Google Chrome Does Not Load WebPages

Postby katkaland » July 9th, 2020, 8:37 pm

Hello, I have a problem with Google Chrome Browser. It no longer loads webpages. I have a PC laptop with Windows 10 Professional on. I use a 64-bit operating system with 6gb RAM and Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 2.4Ghz. I use various browsers such a Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, S-Ware Iron. I have a few malware and virus protection and cleaning software I use regularly to keep my lovely laptop in a good shape and to keep it safe. In the past two weeks, I suspect this to do with the last Windows Update, My Google chrome Stopped working. I run all the cleaning, virus and malaware checks, I cleared cashe and uninstalled Chrome at least 4-5 times. But every time #i reinstall it is still have the same problem. Chrome no longer loads webpages. This is a big annoyance for me as I use everything Google including Task list on desktop view. I also noticed that S-ware Iron started to have the same problem. Now I am resorted to Mozilla Firefox only and Microsoft Edge that is FORCED on me but I do not like and I do not want to use it!!!!! I looked for possible solutions on-line already but most says the same repetitive things I have already done, as per above. What else can i do? Anyone could suggest how to fix Google Chrome? Many thanks. Best, Katkaland

torata
Lemon Slice

Re: Google Chrome Does Not Load WebPages

Postby torata » July 10th, 2020, 10:42 am

Not a solution but a work around.
Why not try the portable app version and see how you go with that?
https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/google-chrome-portable-64

torata
(FWIW, I use portable apps now as much as possible)

Return to “Technology - Computers, TV, Phones etc.”