Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Mobile data problem

Seek assistance with all types of tech. - computer, phone, TV, heating controls etc.
MrFoolish
Lemon Quarter

Re: Mobile data problem

Postby MrFoolish » January 14th, 2022, 12:19 pm

AF62 wrote:
MrFoolish wrote:
AF62 wrote:
MrFoolish wrote:Yeah, well to be fair, it is pretty cheap - £7.50 per month. I'd quite like wi-fi calling but they don't provide this facility. As you say, you get what you pay for.

That doesn’t seem cheap at all.

Is that your idea of a helpful comment?

Umm, yes.

I thought it would be helpful for you to know that £7.50 per month isn't particularly cheap and there are plenty of other operators who charge cheaper prices (and which do provide WiFi calling), so you could investigate which was suitable for you. For example I am paying EE (which does include WiFi calling) £6 per month for unlimited calls, texts and 10GB of data.

I didn't want to presume which would be suitable as you had given no indication of your needs, calling pattern, data usage, or coverage.

OK, thanks. I might check them out.

AF62
Lemon Quarter

Re: Mobile data problem

Postby AF62 » January 14th, 2022, 12:37 pm

MrFoolish wrote:
AF62 wrote:
MrFoolish wrote:
AF62 wrote:
MrFoolish wrote:Yeah, well to be fair, it is pretty cheap - £7.50 per month. I'd quite like wi-fi calling but they don't provide this facility. As you say, you get what you pay for.

That doesn’t seem cheap at all.

Is that your idea of a helpful comment?

Umm, yes.

I thought it would be helpful for you to know that £7.50 per month isn't particularly cheap and there are plenty of other operators who charge cheaper prices (and which do provide WiFi calling), so you could investigate which was suitable for you. For example I am paying EE (which does include WiFi calling) £6 per month for unlimited calls, texts and 10GB of data.

I didn't want to presume which would be suitable as you had given no indication of your needs, calling pattern, data usage, or coverage.

OK, thanks. I might check them out.

A good starting point - https://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/compare/sim_only_deals/

Return to “Technology - Computers, TV, Phones etc.”