Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34,Anonymous, for Donating to support the site

Black Monday Investment Club (New Members)

Covering meetups anywhere in the UK
shahki

Black Monday Investment Club (New Members)

Postby shahki » November 8th, 2021, 1:44 pm

Hello,
I'm not certain this is the right place to make this posting - but I'm sure the moderators will let me know.
Moderator Message:
It probably isn't but will do for now. Welcome to The Lemon Fool. - Chris

I am chairman of the Black Monday Investment Club (BMIC) and we have been running since 1999. We have 17 members - we all put in regular subs. The connections between us started as family, friends and work colleagues. We are a mainly male club (15 - 2) at the moment but that is by accident not design. In terms of location we have members living in London, Home Counties, Coventry, Bristol, Milton Keynes, St Albans, Essex, and Nottingham.

I live in Finchley in London. We meet every 5 - 6 weeks in a pub in London near Bank station.

We have had 6 members join in last 5 / 6 years (via Proshare) and this has invigorated the club. Proshare seems to be falling into disuse and there are very few other channels for investment clubs.

By circumstance, we have become a club where the majority are silent. So we are looking for members that want to actively take part in person or by mail / WhatsApp etc. If you are interested - please get in touch.

Thanks
Kirit

Return to “Lemon Socials”