Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Anonymous,longview,nimnarb,sg31,Rhyd6, for Donating to support the site

Any Recommendations for TA Analysts?

Reading price charts which may give you direction in the market using established TA methodology
Gobobo

Any Recommendations for TA Analysts?

Postby Gobobo » November 16th, 2021, 10:41 am

Hi all,

First post, so be gentle. I've been interested in markets for a long time, and started putting my money where my mouth was in 2007. It's been quite the ride since. :shock:

More recently, over the last 2 years or so, I've been giving TA some consideration. There is an analyst I follow on Seeking Alpha (don't mock; some of them on there are pretty good), and a couple I also follow on YT.

I won't name them unless asked, as I don't want to come across as a shill, but if any of you could; that would be appreciated.

All the best,

Gobobo.

JuanDB
2 Lemon pips

Re: Any Recommendations for TA Analysts?

Postby JuanDB » November 16th, 2021, 7:28 pm

Michael Taylor - shiftingshares.com is pretty active on Twitter and YouTube.

I don’t do TA, nor do I trade actively, but I find his videos pretty interesting.

Thanks,

Juan

Gobobo

Re: Any Recommendations for TA Analysts?

Postby Gobobo » November 17th, 2021, 12:17 pm

JuanDB wrote:Michael Taylor - shiftingshares.com is pretty active on Twitter and YouTube.

I don’t do TA, nor do I trade actively, but I find his videos pretty interesting.

Thanks,

Juan

Thank you, I'll have a look at those.

I'm only using it for large indexes, anything smaller than that can be influenced by more than just EW, imo.

Return to “Technical Analysis”