Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Opendoor Technologies Inc

Reading price charts which may give you direction in the market using established TA methodology
robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Opendoor Technologies Inc

Postby robertbanking » August 3rd, 2022, 12:51 am

Hello you amazing and wonderful people, i do hope you have had a pleasant start to the week and are doing well.

I am very interested in the stock Opendoor Technologies Inc, ticker OPEN on the NASDAQ. It is an online platform that engages in the trading of residential real estate. The company purchases to renovate, rebuild, and resells homes to and from customers. The stock sadly has been hit hard by the bear market and this stock appears to be in a downtrend. I want to build a small position in this stock as i believe reviewing its fundamentals this company could have growth in the future. I please wondered what would be an ideal time to make a position please using technical analysis, should i wait to see if this continues in a uptrend? Further how far do you believe this may fall before it hits a bottom and starts to rebound please?

Thank you so much for any advice or help you can give it would mean the world to me. Thank you so much and take very good care.

robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Re: Opendoor Technologies Inc

Postby robertbanking » August 4th, 2022, 11:59 am

Hello you wonderful people, i do hope you are doing well. Sorry to follow-up, but if anyone kindly had any thoughts on the above post, even if its just a few sentences i would be very thankful. I appreciate your time and all the very best to you.

Return to “Technical Analysis”