Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Amazon Buying Dip

Reading price charts which may give you direction in the market using established TA methodology
robertbanking
Lemon Pip

Amazon Buying Dip

Postby robertbanking » September 27th, 2023, 9:51 pm

Hello you very wonderful and amazing individuals that make up this forum, i truly hope you are doing well and keeping happy.

I was kindly wondering with Amazon stock dipping i was looking at making a small purchase after further reviewing a few Annual Reports, management background and looking into the wider market share it has. I know there is technical indicators that help you gauge when a stock is in a long term trend like Moving Averages and MACD. However i kindly wondered for trying to have better entry points, if there was an indicator a stock may move higher before it crosses over certain Moving Averages, like an increase in volume, hitting a support level for instance please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful for your support it would mean the world to me.

Thank you very much for all the amazing people on these forums who share very insightful posts and are all round wonderful people. Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you become massively successful with your investing. Take very good care and all the very best to you.

Return to “Technical Analysis”