Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

OLTB's Passive Portfolio Top-up

A helpful place to also put any annual reports etc, of your own portfolios
OLTB
Lemon Quarter

OLTB's Passive Portfolio Top-up

Postby OLTB » November 8th, 2019, 11:33 am

Morning all

I had some accumulated dividends and rather than top up my HYP, I elected to top-up a holding in my passive portfolio. I decided on this course of action as it was slightly behind in value terms of my IT portfolio (I have topped up my IT portfolio more often) and my HYP laggards will be topped up when the Greene King proceeds settle some time this month. I topped up the SSGA SPDR World Small Cap (WOSC) ETF and the passive portfolio now looks like this:

The percentages don't quite add up to 100% as I have a couple of smaller holdings in the portfolio that aren't passive, but will be at some future point.

Any comments welcome.

Cheers, OLTB.

LoongGoh

Re: OLTB's Passive Portfolio Top-up

Postby LoongGoh » November 8th, 2019, 3:23 pm

Bit off topic, do you happen to know when the Greene King takeover money is going to arrive? I'm also looking for somewhere to reinvest the proceeds, might buy a new holding or top up an existing IT.

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: OLTB's Passive Portfolio Top-up

Postby Itsallaguess » November 8th, 2019, 3:41 pm

LoongGoh wrote:
Bit off topic, do you happen to know when the Greene King takeover money is going to arrive?

I'm also looking for somewhere to reinvest the proceeds, might buy a new holding or top up an existing IT.

I've just taken a look in my acccount (well, more of a squint really, what with No-Look November and all....), and these are the details from the Greene King 'Scheme of Arrangement' -

Terms: £8.50 for each share held
Pay date: 13th November 2019

So hopefully somewhere around next Wednesday...

Back on topic - nice looking passive portfolio there OLTB.

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Return to “Portfolio Management & Review”