Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Interactive Investor & X-Ray - where?

A helpful place to also put any annual reports etc, of your own portfolios
monabri
Lemon Half

Interactive Investor & X-Ray - where?

Postby monabri » July 31st, 2021, 7:57 pm

I've been looking for the (Morningstar) X - Ray tool accessible via an ii account - unsuccessfully.

How does one access the x-ray tool?

( I've used the Morningstar X-ray tool before via the MS website).

Newroad
Lemon Quarter

Re: Interactive Investor & X-Ray - where?

Postby Newroad » July 31st, 2021, 8:09 pm

Hi Monabri.

I'm not sure if your interest was piqued by my article earlier this evening, where this tool (and a "hidden" part of it) was mentioned: https://www.lemonfool.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30599

However, if you open your II account, and press the "View Investments" button for any one of your account numbers (I have four), then an "X-Ray Analysis" option appears on the right hand side, just in from the edge, about 2/3 of the way up. It gives information valid for that account number only (not for all account numbers).

Regards, Newroad

monabri
Lemon Half

Re: Interactive Investor & X-Ray - where?

Postby monabri » July 31st, 2021, 8:17 pm

Newroad wrote:Hi Monabri.

I'm not sure if your interest was piqued by my article earlier this evening, where this tool (and a "hidden" part of it) was mentioned: https://www.lemonfool.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=30599

However, if you open your II account, and press the "View Investments" button for any one of your account numbers (I have four), then an "X-Ray Analysis" option appears on the right hand side, just in from the edge, about 2/3 of the way up. It gives information valid for that account number only (not for all account numbers).

Regards, Newroad

Thanks. The interest was indeed re-kindled by your post. I was looking under the "research" tab thinking that one used the x-ray tool by adding various ITs at various percentages and then pressing "go" ( which is the way I've used the Morningstar tool in the past).

Return to “Portfolio Management & Review”