Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to lansdown,Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08, for Donating to support the site

TimetoTrade

A helpful place to also put any annual reports etc, of your own portfolios
Radeghast

TimetoTrade

Postby Radeghast » January 15th, 2023, 11:00 am

Hi all

Am I the only one who is sad to see the demise of T2T. I have used them for many years for keeping my Portfolio records as they had some excellent CGT software, you could do an SA108 and get the supporting calculations from it all making your tax keeping life easier from your trading.

Been looking around for a replacement not seen anything like it so far has any one any suggestions ?

Cheers

Rad

moorfield
Lemon Quarter

Re: TimetoTrade

Postby moorfield » January 15th, 2023, 11:28 am

Radeghast wrote:Hi all

Am I the only one who is sad to see the demise of T2T. I have used them for many years for keeping my Portfolio records as they had some excellent CGT software, you could do an SA108 and get the supporting calculations from it all making your tax keeping life easier from your trading.

Been looking around for a replacement not seen anything like it so far has any one any suggestions ?

Cheers

Rad

I use an old version of Microsoft Money which still does a fine job for all my record keeping and has lots of configurable reports. You can still find copies online free to download I think.

Return to “Portfolio Management & Review”