Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Phoenix Copper Ltd (PXC)

zaphod99

Phoenix Copper Ltd (PXC)

Postby zaphod99 » May 7th, 2020, 12:00 pm

Phoenix Copper is an interesting prospect.

Listed on AIM (PXC) and OTCQX in New York (PXCLF)

Don't be fooled by the name, there's a lot more than just copper. They have a massive licence area in Idaho, USA with an impressive portfolio of both base and precious metals plus a couple of interesting looking cobalt prospects on the Idaho cobalt belt.

Currently drilling and additional 20 holes on an exciting silver/lead vein. Production expected by the end of next year with some decent cashflow to explore the rest the area. Plenty of info available on their website.

A seriously good prospect that's massively undervalued at current £10m market cap.

ukfire

Re: Phoenix Copper Ltd (PXC)

Postby ukfire » May 16th, 2020, 8:42 pm

Haven't seen a pump and dump for ages. Normally they post for a bit to get a bit of credibility first though.

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Postby Itsallaguess » May 16th, 2020, 9:10 pm

ukfire wrote:
Haven't seen a pump and dump for ages.

Normally they post for a bit to get a bit of credibility first though.

Post 1 (11.35pm) - "I look forward to that" (Replying to a 2017 post discussing a blocked downpipe)

Post 2 (11.36pm) - "I really like your posts" (Replying to a 2019 RNS announcement-post, regarding a new female board member at AstraZenica)

Post 3 (11.37pm) - "That interests me too" (Replying to a laladonny 'Perfect day for a woman' joke...)

Post 4 (11.38pm) - "What great news" (Replying to the 2018 BnC 'Round-Robin' letter explaining, for the 136th time, the virtues and sheer moral duty of healthy living..)

Post 5 (11.39pm) - "The weather there sounds great" (replying to PD's landmark LoOTP post, extoling the virtues of becoming a 'Half Lemon')

Post 6 (11.41pm) - "Has anyone any experience of mining development? I'm interested in the great prospects of http://www.phoenixcopper.com and wondered if anyone here thought they'd be a good investment? A friend of mine bought their shares two months ago and is sitting on a 180% profit, and I thought I might buy some too?"

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

zaphod99

Postby zaphod99 » May 17th, 2020, 2:48 pm

Where can I view Posts 1 to 6 ?

Cheers,

Zaphod99

zaphod99

Postby zaphod99 » May 17th, 2020, 3:01 pm

@ukfire

what is it about my post that has you raise an allegation of a "pump and dump"?

zaphod99

Postby zaphod99 » May 17th, 2020, 10:45 pm

@Itsallaguess

1. Do those posts i.e. Post 1 to Post 6 actually exist or did you just make them up yourself?

If they are genuine, I'd be interested to know who posted them so please let me know how I can view them.
If they do exist, I'll be more than happy to stand corrected and withdraw my suggestion that you may have made them up yourself.

2. Are you in any way related to, or acting in concert with ukfire, or is it you under a different handle?

If you genuinely think it is a "pump and dump" please provide the source of those posts and please clarify your definition of a "pump and dump" and how it can be applied in the context of my original post.

Cheers,

Zaphod99

Itsallaguess wrote:
ukfire wrote:
Haven't seen a pump and dump for ages.

Normally they post for a bit to get a bit of credibility first though.

Post 1 (11.35pm) - "I look forward to that" (Replying to a 2017 post discussing a blocked downpipe)

Post 2 (11.36pm) - "I really like your posts" (Replying to a 2019 RNS announcement-post, regarding a new female board member at AstraZenica)

Post 3 (11.37pm) - "That interests me too" (Replying to a laladonny 'Perfect day for a woman' joke...)

Post 4 (11.38pm) - "What great news" (Replying to the 2018 BnC 'Round-Robin' letter explaining, for the 136th time, the virtues and sheer moral duty of healthy living..)

Post 5 (11.39pm) - "The weather there sounds great" (replying to PD's landmark LoOTP post, extoling the virtues of becoming a 'Half Lemon')

Post 6 (11.41pm) - "Has anyone any experience of mining development? I'm interested in the great prospects of phoenixcopper.com and wondered if anyone here thought they'd be a good investment? A friend of mine bought their shares two months ago and is sitting on a 180% profit, and I thought I might buy some too?"

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Postby Itsallaguess » May 18th, 2020, 5:47 am

zaphod99 wrote:
@Itsallaguess

1. Do those posts i.e. Post 1 to Post 6 actually exist or did you just make them up yourself?

Hi there zaphod99,

No, those posts don't exist - they were a tongue-in-cheek reply to an earlier post that weren't meant to be taken too seriously.

Hopefully ukfire will be along shortly to answer your direct question to him, but this site isn't used to new posters appearing out of nowhere and posting a 'hey guys - check this out' share tips, and then actually sticking around and going on to play an active part in the website, so it was just a reaction to what looked like another example of that to be honest..

When we've seen that sort of behaviour in the past, it's almost always ended up with either the poster never being seen again, or them trying to continue to post in such a 'tip-promoting' manner, and usually going on to try to include URL links to some associated web-site or another that they also intended to promote, and those particular users usually end up being swiftly banned from the site, so you've clearly attracted some curiosity regarding a brand new poster ticking that first box, although it has to be said that your subsequent questions might actually indicate a willingness to wish to engage with this site in a more meaningful manner than has been the norm in those legacy cases, so thanks for your reply, and given the above explanation I hope you can understand the natural scepticism that, in your case might actually seem to be more unwarranted than is usual.

If you take a look around this site, then hopefully you'll see that it can offer people much more than just somewhere to post a quick 'hey guys - check this out!' post, and that, actually, those types of post are extremely rare to find at all, which might surprise some people who come here from other investment websites where those sort of 'quick-hit share-promotion' posts make up a large proportion of their 'online-conversations'...

From your reaction to our collective leg-pulling, I think we may have been a little unfair in this instance, and if that turns out to be the case then I hope you can accept our apologies for perhaps jumping the gun a little..

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

ukfire

Postby ukfire » May 18th, 2020, 11:14 am

Apologies if you're genuinely sharing what you think is decent analysis but 1) first time poster 2) recommending shares in a mining company with a big find that's 3) just soared in value is often/generally share pumping.

zaphod99

Postby zaphod99 » May 18th, 2020, 11:47 am

@ukfire and @Itsallaguess

I appreciate your responses and understand your initial concerns. I hope I've gone some way to convincing you both that this is no pump and dump but a genuinely good shout for anyone who may be looking for a good opportunity in the metals and mining sector.

I do hold several other mining stocks but this one is the only one I felt compelled to mention since it appears so massively undervalued and under the radar even after the recent rise.

I take your points about new posters posting on the back of a recent rise but in my defence I did the honourable thing and created a new thread specific to Phoenix rather than hijack existing threads which tends to annoy other people including me.

@Itsallaguess - you'll be pleased to hear that I fell for your 'leg pulling' hook line and sinker to the extent that I now have one leg significantly longer than the other and walk with a pronounced limp but please don't feel bad.

I now find myself walking in circles on my evening walks which can be a bit frustrating and I'm currently scouring the internet for online retailers who do trousers with one leg longer than the other.....it's not looking good.

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Postby Itsallaguess » May 18th, 2020, 4:11 pm

zaphod99 wrote:
@ukfire and @Itsallaguess

I appreciate your responses and understand your initial concerns.

I hope I've gone some way to convincing you both that this is no pump and dump but a genuinely good shout for anyone who may be looking for a good opportunity in the metals and mining sector.

You have, and thanks for your understanding with regards to any initial scepticism..

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

zaphod99

Postby zaphod99 » May 28th, 2020, 4:58 pm

Comprehensive overview from Richard Wilkins, CEO.

https://www.share-talk.com/richard-wilk ... #gs.6wxw9t

Return to “Mining & Metals”