Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Transatlantic Mining Corp - TSXV:TCO | OTC:TRRGF

CrumpetsandTea
2 Lemon pips

Transatlantic Mining Corp - TSXV:TCO | OTC:TRRGF

Postby CrumpetsandTea » January 16th, 2023, 7:48 pm

Transatlantic Mining Corp

Tickers: TSXV:TCO | OTC:TRRGF

Current Price: $0.03 CAD | $0.0195 USD

Common Shares: 86.6 Million

Warrants & Options: 14 Million

Fully Diluted: 100.6 Million – Management & Top 10 Shareholders Own 80% of Float

December 2022 Company Presentation: http://www.transatlanticminingcorp.com/ ... er2022.pdf

December 2022 cash on hand: $3.1 Million CADDecember 2022 total investment value: $2 Million CAD

I usually would post a more thorough due diligence report, but the new company presentation lays everything out clearly. Extremely high-grade gold and copper projects that are all located in the United States. Lots of cash to work with, heavy ownership by only a handful of investors, great projects.

Please do your own due diligence before investing.

CrumpetsandTea
2 Lemon pips

Re: Transatlantic Mining Corp - TSXV:TCO | OTC:TRRGF

Postby CrumpetsandTea » February 1st, 2023, 4:10 pm

2023-01-30 16:52 ET - News Release

Mr. Bernie Sostak reports

TRANSATLANTIC MINING COMMENCED RUNNING GRAVITY GOLD TABLE TRIAL AT THE MILLER GOLD MINE

Following completion of the Miller mine portal, Transatlantic Mining Corp.'s mine has been re-entered to clean up accumulated mud and dewater areas where the existing mine development is under water.

A large sample of mud was passed over a gravity table to ascertain if it contained any gold. Visible gold was observed on the gravity table in sufficient quantity to encourage the further processing of this mud.

Dewatering of the mine is being undertaken concurrently with the removal of the mud. This will give access to parts of the old mine last worked in the 1960s.

The Miller gold mine is located in the Broadwater county in the state of Montana, United States. The mine is approximately 29 miles to the northeast of Townsend in Montana, United States. The presence of mineralization has been confirmed by recent sampling in areas of the mine where access is possible.

At the company's Golden Jubilee property, final assay results from the recent 10-hole reverse circulation drill program are pending.

Highlights

Miller mine:

Lower level completed securing portal entrance for winter access;
Dewater older and deeper parts of the mine where visual gold has now been observed in situ;
Commissioned and installed a gravity table into the lower level of the mine.
Key components of the activity

Transatlantic has entered into the Miller mine lower portal and secured the entrance for winter. Work has taken place to remove mud from the lowest level in the mine which was waist (approx 1.5 metre) deep over 200 metres in part.

The company decided to extract the muds out of the mine and run them over a gravity table to ascertain if they contained gold. Gold has been clearly identified, and further work is being undertaken to determine the quantum of the gold content. This was in concert with dewatering an older area in the mine that has not been reached previously. This dewatering also aided in providing further access for additional geological reconnaissance, sampling and additional drill planning activities.

Upon access to the dewatered mine drive, 30 metres of strike is visual on a minus-10-degree gradient with water still at the drive face. In the exposed mine development, visual gold was observed in the wall, roof and floor.

The first rocks out of the old level contain visual gold and sulphide within this newly opened deepest level. It is unknown what the final depth of this drive is. Dewatering will continue until completely dewatered. Once this has occurred, a campaign of geological sampling of the mine wall, roof and floor will be undertaken to assay for gold. The deepest level is now exposed for about 30 metres in length and is approximately two metres wide.

A gravity table has been set up in the mine to trial process the muds that have been extracted out of the mine. The concentrate has been sent to the assay laboratories for analysis, but with panning, it is apparent that large particles of gold are apparent in the concentrate.

About the Miller mine and claim group

Transatlantic has access to the upper and lower level of the mine, where it is currently safe to do so. The Miller mine is situated amongst patented and unpatented claims at an elevation of 1,920 metres (6,400 feet) and accessible by roads 50 miles from Helena, Mont., United States.

The gold and silver mineralization generally occurs on the contacts of sediments and igneous intrusives with native gold and sulphides including pyrite often observed amongst the four known adits located on the property.

"The current team efforts at the Miller mine support that there is still gold mineralization remaining from the historical mine efforts. We look forward to sampling and dewatering the deepest part of the mine further, where visual gold is often observed. Additional diamond drilling will be planned following the geological and technical investigation and assessment of this opening. To see gold in the first instance is a good indicator for more gold in the future," commented Bernie Sostak, chief executive officer of Transatlantic.

About Transatlantic Mining Corp.

Transatlantic (TSX Venture Exchange: TCO) is an emerging precious and base metal explorer. The company has a focus on converting projects into mines within stable mining jurisdictions. The company currently has property interests, including an 80-per-cent joint venture position on the Monitor copper-gold project in Montana-Idaho (U.S.) and 100 per cent of the Golden Jubilee gold project with its associated mining rights. The company has also a lease to purchase arrangement for the Miller gold mine in Montana to 100-per-cent ownership.

CrumpetsandTea
2 Lemon pips

Postby CrumpetsandTea » April 14th, 2023, 2:10 pm

Transatlantic drills 6 m of 13 g/t Au at Golden Jubilee

2023-04-13 15:59 ET - News Release

TRANSATLANTIC MINING: DRILLING RESULTS AT THE GOLDEN JUBILEE MINE INCLUDE AN INTERSECTION OF 6.1 M AT 13.1 G/T AU

Transatlantic Mining Corp. has released assay results from the most recent drilling program. The drilling at the Golden Jubilee mine consisted of 10 reverse circulation holes for a total of 2,000 metres. This mine is located in Granite county, Montana, United States. The results from this drilling program confirm that the mineralized structure continues downdip and along strike from mineralization, which has been either mined previously or delineated by earlier drilling.

Highlights

New drill results:

Drill hole No. 2201:
9.1 metres at 7.8 grams per tonne gold from 64-metre depth (8.0-metre true width) (including 1.5 metres at 16.11 g/t Au);
6.1 metres at 5.5 g/t Au from 86.9-metre depth (5.5-metre true width);
Drill hole No. 2203:
6.1 metres at 13.1 g/t Au from 111.3-metre depth (6.0-metre true width) (including 3.0 metres at 17.3 g/t Au).
Drilling

The company has completed its inaugural drilling campaign into the Golden Jubilee deposit and is reporting the available assay results from the 10 holes drilled. These are shown in an attached table. The company was fully financed to complete this program and has funds available to undertake follow-up additional work. The mineralization has been intersected downdip and along strike of existing drill holes and underground workings. There is also further evidence that there are an additional two mineralized zones in the footwall and hangingwall of the targeted Golden Jubilee mineralized structure. These outcomes provide encouragement to undertake more drilling to follow up on several geophysical targets which indicate that the mineralized structure extends for up to an additional one kilometre of strike. New exploration drill permits will be sought to facilitate this drilling. The company is also evaluating the current water and operating permits with the relevant government departments. The gold mineralization intersected by the reverse circulation drilling is associated with a shear-hosted iron quartz, sulphide-rich replacement zone.

Some characteristics of the mineralization and drill program include:

Drilling indicates that it is shallow, between 30 and 240 metres from surface.
The contacts to the mineralization are in competent marblized limestones.
The mineralized zones are visibly distinct.
It occurs in multiple parallel mineralized structures.
"The first phase of drilling and results continue to support the presence of mineralization below the lowest mine level. There is rising confidence in parallel mineralized zones that will require additional drilling. Not only does the main zone at the Golden Jubilee continue, but recent geophysics has highlighted targets and offsets one kilometre along strike. This information with existing high-grade production and processing information will support and develop our model of the high-grade and exploration structures further," commented Bernie Sostak, chief executive officer of Transatlantic.

Recent reverse circulation drill assay results for gold at greater than 3.0 g/t Au

About Golden Jubilee

The 22 Golden Jubilee claims are situated in Granite county, Montana, United States, and have had a number of previous owners. There have been only limited exploration and mining on the regional Red Lion (vein) line trend, which is known to continue over a regional strike of seven kilometres in length. The Golden Jubilee mine is located in mountainous country at an elevation of approximately 2,350 m.

Historical production

Although some mining occurred prior to the year 2000, there are limited production records in existence. An attached table contains the results from a bulk sample taken in 2000 and the more recent 10,000-tonne parcel mined over a five-month period in 2014.

Historical drilling

Previous exploration drilling has included 37 holes drilled prior to 2013, where the gold mineralization and vein had been observed to be approximately 2.5 m wide with an 80-degree dip. Enrichments and wider mineralization widths have been observed on geological cross-structures striking at an obtuse angle to the Red Lion vein trend.

Review by qualified person*

Aslam Awan, PhD, MAusIMM (CP geo), is the qualified person pursuant to National Instrument 43-101 for having reviewed only the technical information contained in this news release. Mr. Awan is the principal for AAA GeoConsultants.

* The new reverse circulation drill samples were crushed in whole to plus 70 per cent passing two millimetres and then split and pulverized with analysis for gold and silver at the Christofferson laboratory, Smelterville, Idaho, United States. The laboratory is an independent assay and umpire laboratory that follows industry techniques with blanks and standards inserted on batches of 25. The samples are pulverized and analyzed with a 15- to 30-gram fire assay charge and a gravimetric finish. True widths were estimated based on the dip cross-section width of the mineralization at a 1.0 g/t Au cut-off. An attached table sets out historical holes drilled and assayed. The company also adds a standard to determine any assay bias.

Further announcements will be made in regard to the activities as they transpire.

Transatlantic (TSX Venture Exchange: TCO) is an emerging precious and base metal explorer. The company has a focus on converting projects into mines within stable mining jurisdictions. The company currently has property interests, including an 80-per-cent joint venture position on the Monitor copper-gold project in Montana-Idaho (United States) and 100 per cent of the Golden Jubilee gold project with its associated mining rights. The company has also a lease to purchase arrangement for the Miller gold mine in Montana to 100-per-cent ownership.

CrumpetsandTea
2 Lemon pips

Postby CrumpetsandTea » May 8th, 2023, 2:15 pm

Q4 results are out and the company still has $4.5 million in working capital (see results on Sedar).

Below are some updates from the recent management discussion.

The Company’s main activities are summarized below on the Projects:
As of December 31, 2022:

Miller Mine: Drill planning and permitting
• Historical Hole Jericho DD Hole # 1 -- 2.4 m at 516 g/t Au
Hole # 2 -- 1.5 m at 8.6 g/t Au
New Drill permit submitted and drilling on hold until approval received at Jonnie Gulch Adit
• Lower Level Development Portal security erected and completed
• Pumping Lower Level Down
• A gravity concentrate of the tails and mid tails have been sent to a third party for further
extraction kinetics and analysis. Awaiting assays.

Golden Jubilee Mine (100%): Drilling and additional permitting in progress
• A 10 hole drilling program using Reverse Circulation completed to follow up Phase 1
drilling. Awaiting Assays
• Previous 2014 Bulk mine development sample represented on vein + 100 m long and 2.0 m
wide which averaged 10,000 tonnes at a mined and processed grade of 9.00 g/t Au.
• Existing Decline development infrastructure and horizontal access of 200 m to an existing
vertical depth of 50 metres.
• Water Consultants for Mine Water Discharge Permit in progress.
• Existing plus 37 drillholes database indicating vein open along strike and down dip.
• A geophysical program has been partially completed to identify new targets and extension.

Monitor Copper /Gold Project: Transatlantic at 80% Joint Venture ownership with earn in option
to 100%
• The main targets to access and review further are the Big Elk with surface subcrop samples
of 30 % Copper in chalcopyrite and the Monitor/Richmond high grade 6-15% Copper
grades with associated gold in a Structural Vein target setting.
• Drill permit and Bond placed for Big Elk Drilling 12 month permit

Business Development: The Company advancing existing projects technically with new drilling and access to new reports.

On July 4, 2014, the Company entered an agreement with an unrelated third party (Andy Well Pty Ltd) to dispose of its Gnaweeda Gold Project, comprising interests in five tenements in Western Australia. Some milestone payments have been paid and reported previously. The Company is further entitled to receive AUD$250,000 for every consecutive 50,000 ounces of poured gold sourced from the property, capped at 200,000 ounces of poured gold for a total of AUD$1,000,000. On September 24, 2020, the Company closed the sale of U.S. Grant Mine and Mill and lease assignment for the Kearsarge Gold project (the “assets”) including the property and equipment located in the assets.

OVERALL PERFORMANCE / DISCUSSION OF OPERATIONS

Monitor Property

The Company has focused and now received the 12-month drill permits for drill programs and metallurgical testing of mineralized rock at the Big Elk Copper Prospect. At December 31, 2022, the Company has refundable performance bonds of $54,065. Drilling Contractors are being sourced for the Summer of 2023.

Miller Mine Gold Project

A new Winze has been identified on pumping down the Lower Level which will be part of a future sampling campaign once dry. The Winter has been set up with transporting the gravity table into the Lower Level of the mine to run the muds over it.

New drilling and sampling is planned on the Lower Level development once the Lower Level and Winze drive are pumped out and cleared.

Golden Jubilee Property

The Golden Jubilee Gold Project, had a 50 line and 50 metre spaced Geophysical Land Survey partially completed. This ground survey was undertaking IP (Induced Polarisation) and resistivity data collection of 5,000 line metres in total. To date, the initial data survey has identified new targets and extensions outside the current mine footprint to 1 kilometre in strike.

A follow up to the next stage of work will be completed once new assays are received and water permit received. Dewatering Discharge permits have been drafted for submission to the receiving government bodies.

Business Development

The Company continues its activities with focus on the Miller Mine, Monitor Mine and Golden Jubilee Property. In addition, reviewing technical considerations to evaluating other projects and to maximize the technical value of these high grade Gold and Copper Projects. The Company is reviewing surface diamond drill machines for future owner deep drilling and will utilize its own fleet and contractors as best resource which becomes available.

CrumpetsandTea
2 Lemon pips

Postby CrumpetsandTea » June 15th, 2023, 5:15 am

Transatlantic grab samples up to 27.59 g/t Au at Miller

2023-06-14 14:46 ET - News Release

TRANSATLANTIC MINING: EXTENSION AND EXECUTION OF FIRST RENEWAL TERM, NEW ASSAYS RECEIVED OF 27.6 G/T AU AT THE MILLER GOLD MINE

Following meeting the conditions of the initial term, Transatlantic Mining Corp. has now executed the first renewal term with an option to purchase by a mining royalty. The company has also opened a new winze drive, with the first grab samples taken from the lowest level uncovered in the mine. Pumping continues in this lower-level winze drive to determine the full length extent of the winze.

The Miller gold mine is located in the Broadwater county in Montana, United States. The mine is approximately 29 miles to the northeast of Townsend in Montana. The presence of gold mineralization has been confirmed by recent sampling in areas of the mine where access is possible.

Highlights

Miller mine -- lower level:

Opened up lower winze level immediately below the lower level.
First grab samples from lower-level winze -- 27.6 grams per tonne (g/t) gold (Au), visual gold has also been observed.
Extended lease agreement to first renewal term with option to purchase by production royalty.
Key components of the activity

Transatlantic has nearly completed recovering a majority of the mud on the Miller mine lower portal over the gravity table. With continued pumping, the mine has further uncovered a new lower winze drive, previously under water. This development continues to be pumped to determine the full extent of this newly opened old development.

An initial set of two samples were taken on the initial accessible floor of this lower winze development, with the assay results received as shown in the table entitled "Lower-level winze drive initial grab sample assays."

Upon access to the dewatered lower-level winze drive, 30 metres of strike is now visual on a minus-20 degree gradient with water still at the drive face. In the exposed mine development, visual gold has been observed in the wall, roof and floor.

Given the initial grab samples are encouraging with gold and the visual aspect, further in situ samples will be taken for assay once the water has been cleared to the end of the drive.

Mud over the gravity table was suspended during the poorer weather conditions until warmer weather conditions prevail. Weather has now improved and the trial processing activities will recommence once assays are received from the laboratory on the muds. Trial processing of some hard rock samples will be undertaken in the near future for gravity extraction analysis as the company sources suitable pulverizing equipment.

About the Miller mine and claim group

Transatlantic has access to the upper and lower level of the mine. The Miller mine is situated amongst patented and unpatented claims at an elevation of 1,920 m (6,400 feet) and accessible by roads 50 miles from Helena, Mont.,U.S. Should mining occur at any time, an 8.5-per-cent royalty on ounces is to be paid. During the term of the agreement, the company may purchase the property for $4.5-million (U.S.), less the royalty payments made above, with a perpetual 1-per-cent NSR (net smelter return) to the vendor thereafter.

The gold and silver mineralization generally occurs on the contacts of sediments and igneous intrusive with native gold and sulphides, including pyrite, often observed amongst the four known adits located on the property.

"The extraordinary efforts of the historical miners in developing a declined winze at steep angles is testament to the belief that gold is still there. The first samples from this lower winze drive indicate good gold grades that will be followed up further. To see gold in the first instance is a good indicator for more gold," commented Bernie Sostak, chief executive officer of Transatlantic Mining.

Qualified person

Aslam Awan, PhD, MAusIMM (CP Geo), is the qualified person pursuant to National Instrument 43-101, and has reviewed only the technical information contained in this news release. Mr. Awan is the principal for AAA Geo Consultants.

The new rock chip samples are grabs from the winze level drive were of five kilograms in weight. The samples were crushed in whole to plus 70 per cent passing two millimetres, and then split and pulverized with analysis for gold and silver at the Christofferson Laboratory, Smelterville, Ida., U.S. The laboratory is an independent assay and umpire laboratory that follows industry techniques. The samples, after being pulverized are analyzed with a 15-gram to 30 g fire assay charge were gravimetrically finished.

Transatlantic Mining is an emerging precious and base metal explorer. The company has a focus on converting projects into mines within stable mining jurisdictions. The company currently has property interests, including an 80-per-cent joint venture position on the Monitor copper-gold project in Montana-Idaho (U.S.) and 100 per cent of the Golden Jubilee gold project with its associated mining rights. The company has an extended lease, right to mine and purchase arrangement for the Miller gold mine in Montana to 100-per-cent ownership, by way of payment royalty.

Return to “Mining & Metals”