Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Tiger Royalties and Investments (TIR)

Cyb3ria

Tiger Royalties and Investments (TIR)

Postby Cyb3ria » February 7th, 2022, 9:49 am

TIR seems an interesting diversification play on what could be termed high risk investments.

I'm submitting this to get some feedback or views on the company and/or any previous experience out there with this stock?

Tiger Royalties and Investments Plc is an Investment Fund focused on the Resource Sector. The company is listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange's Alternative Investment Market. Its mission is to invest in natural resource companies globally, capitalising on early entry level in mineral projects, and adding technical and management expertise where necessary.

The company intends to be a unique player in the Mineral Resource Sector, offering investors the opportunity to invest in several well-managed and well-researched Mineral Resource projects.

Source: http://tiger-rf.com/

Current Investments:

African Pioneer plc
Bezant Resources Plc
Block Energy Plc
Caerus Mineral Resources Plc
Corallian Energy Limited
Galileo Resources plc
Goldquest Mining Corp
Jubilee Metals Group plc
Kendrick Resources Plc
Pantheon Resources
Reabold Resources Plc

Source: http://tiger-rf.com/current.cfm

Those involved:

Colin Bird - Chairman
Michael H Nolan - Non Executive Director
Raju Samtani - Finance Director
Alex Borrelli - Non-Executive Director

Source: http://tiger-rf.com/biogs.cfm

What interests me is diversification on what I believe to be high risk assets.

Cyb3ria

Re: Tiger Royalties and Investments (TIR)

Postby Cyb3ria » February 7th, 2022, 10:51 am

Might be worth adding: Alex Borelli, Non Executive Chairman of Greatland Gold – a £1bn market cap company.

spasmodicus
Lemon Slice

Postby spasmodicus » February 10th, 2022, 11:30 am

Hi Cyb3ria,
It's tiny, with market cap at £1.23million. The spread is currently nearly 20%. I read that the average London AIM-listed company spends about $300 thousand per year in ongoing professional fees and insurance, so why would such a tiny outfit bother liting at all?
Whilst the companies in their portfolio may be interesting and well researched, it might be better to invest in them individually.
Thanks, but not for me,
regards
S

formoverfunction
Lemon Slice

Postby formoverfunction » February 10th, 2022, 1:51 pm

I've registered for the upcoming PrimaryBid event: The Rise of Royalty Financing, Conversations by PrimaryBid
My interest isn't in Tiger, but BPCR BioPharma Credit, buy royalty based finance in general interests me.

Cyb3ria

Postby Cyb3ria » February 10th, 2022, 3:31 pm

Thanks for the PrimaryBid tip will take a look.

spasmodicus,

My interest is purely based on diversification on what could be seen as high risk stocks. Appreciate there is little interest and the reason why the spread is very wide. Plus in addition to portfolio held by TIR there is joint venture income in the mix. Appreciate it is a micro mcap. All it takes is for one or two stocks held in the portfolio to do well and TIR could move in a decent direction.

Wouldn't throw the kitchen sink in with it. Just one to watch. I'd be interested to know what others say who possible bought and have held for a while.

Return to “Mining & Metals”