Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gvonge,Shelford,GrahamPlatt,gpadsa,Steffers0, for Donating to support the site

New motorbike launches

Passion, instruction, buying, care, maintenance and more, any form of vehicle discussion is welcome here
stooz
Site Admin

New motorbike launches

Postby stooz » November 8th, 2016, 9:15 pm

I have just been salivating over the new bike launches in Milan. Should be there right now, normally get across for trade day, but not this year. If you have never been, even with flights its cheaper than the NEC. Maybe a lemon social for next year anyone?

For so many years there has just been new versions of the same bike. But unless I have had my eye off the ball, I am amazed by the number of fully new models coming out.

I wanted an Aprillia DursoDuro 1200 for some time, but they stopped production. Not wanting to be left with a bike that isn't even in production (spares and add ons become sparse) - They have just launched the new 900..
No price as yet, but I have tickets to the NEC next week and I really hope they have one to look at.

doug2500
Lemon Slice

Re: New motorbike launches

Postby doug2500 » November 8th, 2016, 9:31 pm

Glad to see you've found a couple of minutes to enjoy your handywork, and thanks for your effort.

It's actually a 'modern classic' I find myself hankering after - a BMW HP2 Sport. Never even sat on one, or seen one in the flesh.

I've only ever been to the Scottish show, milan could be tempting.

stooz
Site Admin

Re: New motorbike launches

Postby stooz » November 8th, 2016, 9:54 pm

You can get to Milan from Stansted return for just £29. leave 6am, back tucked up in Bed by Midnight.
It makes the NEC look like a car boot sale in a field. Fantastic facilities and several models appear there that don't even make it to the UK - not a big enough market.

Return to “Cars, Driving, Motorbikes or any Transport”