Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Small, tall car suggestions

Passion, instruction, buying, care, maintenance and more, any form of vehicle discussion is welcome here
redsturgeon
Lemon Half

Re: Small, tall car suggestions

Postby redsturgeon » June 14th, 2021, 11:03 am

servodude wrote:
redsturgeon wrote:
tsr2 wrote:Honda Jazz, as suggested above, Toyota Yaris and Ford B-Max would be my suggestions.

Ha ha I was going to suggest exactly the same three!

John

Just had a ride in a mate's new Suzuki Jimny; it's like "the little SUV that could"
- and hellish fun with a surprisingly comfortable access
- mingin booger green with red trim though

-sd

Oh yes I like those...the latest version looks like a mini G Wagen. I used to have a Suzuki Samurai in the 1990s and that thing would go anywhere...not so much fun on the motorway though!

John

MaraMan
Lemon Slice

Re: Small, tall car suggestions

Postby MaraMan » June 14th, 2021, 11:14 am

I would second the suggestions for a Toyota Yaris or Honda Jazz, although I am not convinced about ease of access. My daughter has had a Yaris for a few years and it's amazingly cheap to run, we have been very impressed with it, but I don't think of it as easy to get in our out as it's no higher than any other car. I would add a VW T-Cross. Our neighbour has one and for a smallish car it is amazingly roomy and has a slightly higher seating position than normal small cars.

MM

Return to “Cars, Driving, Motorbikes or any Transport”