Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Only Murders in the Building

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
didds
Lemon Half

Only Murders in the Building

Postby didds » October 27th, 2021, 9:10 am

Came across this by accident and really enjoyed it. Its on Disney+ (daughter has an account) and currently one season of ten episodes, with filming due to start on season 2.

I dont often do US stuff as I struggle with the accents/dialects often, but this is well done with a good twisting storyline in the best traditions of whodunnits. Steve Martin stars alongside Martin Short (who I recognise but the name doesnt mean anything - m not a film/TC buff :-) and Selena Gomez (who I had no idea of at all but she is excellent).

didds

servodude
Lemon Half

Re: Only Murders in the Building

Postby servodude » October 27th, 2021, 9:15 am

didds wrote:Steve Martin stars alongside Martin Short (who I recognise but the name doesnt mean anything -

He was the third amigo in the three amigos with Steve Martin and Chevy Chase
- about the same time he was one of the leads in Innerspace (Dennis Quaid the other lead was shrunk in a little spaceship thing and injected in to him)

I wish I had forgotten both those
-sd

didds
Lemon Half

Re: Only Murders in the Building

Postby didds » October 27th, 2021, 10:01 am

servodude wrote:
didds wrote:Steve Martin stars alongside Martin Short (who I recognise but the name doesnt mean anything -

He was the third amigo in the three amigos with Steve Martin and Chevy Chase
- about the same time he was one of the leads in Innerspace (Dennis Quaid the other lead was shrunk in a little spaceship thing and injected in to him)

I wish I had forgotten both those
-sd

At least we are speared Chevy Chase in OMITB.

Short's character/portrayal is the most annoying/weakest of the three leads, but that is as much about writign and directing being fair.

didds

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”