Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to gpadsa,Steffers0,lansdown,Wasron,jfgw, for Donating to support the site

Red Eye 2024 - ITV4 or ITVX

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
Gerry557
Lemon Quarter

Red Eye 2024 - ITV4 or ITVX

Postby Gerry557 » April 22nd, 2024, 9:38 pm

Anyone seen this?

Watched a couple of episodes.

It's a bit rubbish and full of plot holes and silly stuff that's unbelievable but it's watchable if you try and ignore all of that.

Can it get any worse or will it pull something out of the bag.

richfool
Lemon Quarter

Re: Red Eye 2024 - ITV4 or ITVX

Postby richfool » April 22nd, 2024, 9:58 pm

Gerry557 wrote:Anyone seen this?

Watched a couple of episodes.

It's a bit rubbish and full of plot holes and silly stuff that's unbelievable but it's watchable if you try and ignore all of that.

Can it get any worse or will it pull something out of the bag.

We watched the first episode of Red Eye on, I believe, ITV last night. It looked interesting/promising (with as you say a rather unlikely scenario and some unlikely events, such as the passing of a Vegan meal by one passenger to another). We don't have ITVX so will have to wait until next sunday to see the next episode.

We are currently watching some episodes of "Zoo" on My 5.

Gerry557
Lemon Quarter

Re: Red Eye 2024 - ITV4 or ITVX

Postby Gerry557 » April 23rd, 2024, 7:59 am

Unfortunately this isn't a good advert to get itvx.

Things get progressively worse on the believe scale and you can foresee all the little twists before they happen.

Not only do they play to many of the tropes but I think it might even be a bit racist.

Don't read further as it might have SPOILERS

I'm warning you ........

I think I'm only watching this now just to moan how bad it is in parts or to point out things that are wrong. I'm fairly OK with stuff like Heathrow Airport actually being filmed at Stansted. They are trying to make it realistic but some of the other stuff is just jackanory stuff. It's even called Red Eye but the aircraft is shown flying in daylight but everyone has their window blind dropped. There is a problem with a system on the plane but it gets fixed by switching a different system on. I'm so glad they designed the airplane with the ability to switch important flying controls off with a simple unguarded switch.

I suspect any lawyers, police and boarder agencies have already stopped watching and paramedics and doctors are joining them. I might get another list of potentially insulted professions. Like spy agencies

I'm not sure who this is aimed at. Anyway I'm off to brush up on my landing skills I suspect I might need them. :shock:

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”