Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to MrFahrenheit,SalvorHardin,Anonymous,johnhemming,Anonymous, for Donating to support the site

Glasto dream headliner?

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
Snorvey
Lemon Quarter

Re: Glasto dream headliner?

Postby Snorvey » July 2nd, 2020, 1:35 pm

AC/DC with no Malcolm Young? That would just leave Angus from the original line-up
Although one can argue about 'original' line ups - they were most successful with Bryan J after Bon's death

I think Axl Rose has been filling in for BJ in recent times - he's gone a bit corned beef I think (hardly surprising). Axl's screeching has gotten even worse in recent years from what I've seen of his AC/DC performances. Like you've accidentally reversed over a cat.

TBH I'm really not happy with AC/DC these days. They're all a bit doddery and Angus looks like the kind of malnutritioned pensioner that the polis have to kick down the front door to get to after a call from a concerned neighbour.

Malky is, of course deid. As is Bon, but he was asking for it really.

Phil was up on some kind of attempted assassination threat charge and looks like someone would has been living a solitary life in the outback for the last 20 years.

Cliff seemed like the really nice guy of the band, but I mean he's 70 now.

....but still the remnants + extras + add ons + guest of the band perform. Give it up guys. You've done enough.

So I take it back. No AC/DC at Glastonbury. Please.

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”