Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

FreeSports TV channel

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
scottnsilky
Lemon Slice

FreeSports TV channel

Postby scottnsilky » July 11th, 2021, 12:45 am

I was channel hopping, looking for something more interesting than Who Wants to be a Millionaire, and I came upon this new(?) channel, Freeview Ch 64. I'm watching cricket from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe playing host to Bangladesh. The visitors in the driving seat at the moment, 261-1 and an overall lead of 454, a declaration in the offing. Two centurians at the crease, Shadman and Shanto. The fielding side looking rather down in the dumps.

For those of us without paid for TV channels, this is a welcome addition, I think.

PS They've just declared at 284-1, lead by 476, now taking tea.

PPS Obviously not live, Bulawayo can't be more than a couple of hours ahead of us?

seagles
Lemon Slice

Re: FreeSports TV channel

Postby seagles » July 11th, 2021, 8:13 am

scottnsilky wrote:I was channel hopping, looking for something more interesting than Who Wants to be a Millionaire, and I came upon this new(?) channel, Freeview Ch 64. I'm watching cricket from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe playing host to Bangladesh. The visitors in the driving seat at the moment, 261-1 and an overall lead of 454, a declaration in the offing. Two centurians at the crease, Shadman and Shanto. The fielding side looking rather down in the dumps.

For those of us without paid for TV channels, this is a welcome addition, I think.

PS They've just declared at 284-1, lead by 476, now taking tea.

PPS Obviously not live, Bulawayo can't be more than a couple of hours ahead of us?

Has been around for a while. Shows a lot of ice hockey. I watch it for the pro14 and other rugby. Can be confusing though as "live" can be replays from months ago, especially the cricket.

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”