Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

The North Water

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
redsturgeon
Lemon Half

The North Water

Postby redsturgeon » September 21st, 2021, 9:14 am

Anyone watching? Just done Ep1. Very grim, slow but gripping. Quite similar to that last "sailing ship surrounded by ice and snow" series last year.

John

moorfield
Lemon Quarter

Re: The North Water

Postby moorfield » September 23rd, 2021, 11:42 pm

redsturgeon wrote:Anyone watching? Just done Ep1. Very grim, slow but gripping. Quite similar to that last "sailing ship surrounded by ice and snow" series last year.

John

Yes I thought so. Seemed like a Terror rehash. Haven't really paid enough attention to it yet, and it is waaay down my iplayer backlog what with Vigil to rebingewatch (on subtitles this time!), BBC4 stuff about the Universe, and a sudden appearance of every episode of One Foot In The Grave.

Not grabbed me enough to invest further in it, so will likely fall by the wayside for me.

AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Re: The North Water

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » September 24th, 2021, 9:19 am

redsturgeon wrote:Anyone watching? Just done Ep1. Very grim, slow but gripping. Quite similar to that last "sailing ship surrounded by ice and snow" series last year.
John

We've seen the series. It starts slow and warms up in the middle. We felt the ending was a little bland though.

Aiy

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”