Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Earthshot

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
bungeejumper
Lemon Half

Earthshot

Postby bungeejumper » October 4th, 2021, 12:17 pm

Anybody catch it yesterday evening? I'm still trying to decide what I thought of it. Well intentioned, certainly, and harmless at the very least. But somehow it didn't quite put the fire in my belly that the makers probably intended?

That might have been my problem, of course. We only have a 26 inch telly, and the subtitles were too small to be comfortably readable. Which, on top of the heavily accented African/South American commentators, meant that I was spending more time trying to figure out what they were saying than I'd have liked. :|

Downright horrible music tracks throughout - loud lift music all the way. :evil: But the content of the programme was uplifting, or at least it aimed to be. And some of the offered solutions were clever, although many of them were as old as the hills.

Maybe I'm just cruel. So what did you think? Warning, big maggot alert. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p ... ore-nature

BJ

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”