Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

The Terminal list

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
Gerry557
Lemon Quarter

The Terminal list

Postby Gerry557 » July 14th, 2022, 9:47 am

Available on Amazon prime.

A former Navy SEAL officer investigates why his entire platoon was ambushed during a high-stakes covert mission.

This is an action spy thriller based on books by Jack Carr, The James Reece series. I have not yet read any of the books so cant comment on how closely it follows. James Reece is played by Chris Pratt. The production is well made but in reviews was panned by critics but raved by audiences with a current 8.2 score in IMDB

I found it quite good and entertaining and it kept my interest. There are twists and turns along the way and without wanting to spoiler the series the initial one I found quite interesting and wished they kept that maybe or maybe not part going a little longer. I watched it without seeing any reviews. Its a thing I'm trying to see if reviews colour my enjoyment. I have read a few since.

Of course there are plot holes but after enjoying the Reacher series and its closeness to the books this is worth a spin in my opinion.

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”