Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

The Control Room

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Re: The Control Room

Postby kiloran » July 20th, 2022, 5:25 pm

kiloran wrote:
mc2fool wrote:One thing that was totally new to me and I thought impressive was the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, which has gone onto my "should see" list. :D
!

You won't regret it. A Glasgow institution.

--kiloran

Oh, and while you're up here in Glasgow, also visit the Transport Museum, Museum of Modern Art, People's Palace, Burrell Collection, Glasgow Science Centre. And take a trip doon the watter on the Waverley https://waverleyexcursions.co.uk/ .And much more. Bring your brolly!

Sorry about going so far off-topic.

--kiloran

mc2fool
Lemon Half

Postby mc2fool » July 20th, 2022, 5:33 pm

kiloran wrote:
kiloran wrote:
mc2fool wrote:One thing that was totally new to me and I thought impressive was the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, which has gone onto my "should see" list. :D
!

You won't regret it. A Glasgow institution.

--kiloran

Oh, and while you're up here in Glasgow, also visit the Transport Museum, Museum of Modern Art, People's Palace, Burrell Collection, Glasgow Science Centre. And take a trip doon the watter on the Waverley https://waverleyexcursions.co.uk/ .And much more. Bring your brolly!

Sorry about going so far off-topic.

--kiloran

Actually, that's great! Thanks!

nimnarb
Lemon Quarter

Postby nimnarb » July 23rd, 2022, 5:07 am

Found it all a bit confusing and heavy going. Got the drift in parts and pieced most of it together before the end, but it just didn't quite work for me. Let me rephrase that. It didn't work at all on reflection. For me, bwdik. :?

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”