Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Sportsman's Double

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
Mike4
Lemon Half

Sportsman's Double

Postby Mike4 » May 14th, 2021, 10:15 am

I met an older woman in the pub last night. She looked pretty good for a lady who must have been in her early 60s. In fact she wasn’t bad at all! I found myself thinking that she might possibly have a really hot daughter.

We had a few drinks and then she asked me if I’d ever had a “Sportsman's Double”. “What’s that?” I asked. “It’s a mother and daughter threesome” she replied. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like, I said, “No, I haven’t”. We drank a bit more and she said with a wink “tonight’s your lucky night!”.

We went back back to her place. We walked in and she turned on the hall light and shouted upstairs “Mum, are you still awake?”

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: Sportsman's Double

Postby Itsallaguess » May 14th, 2021, 10:29 am

Talking of threesomes - if anyone's girlfriend or wife ever asks them which of her friends they'd like to have a threesome with, don't, whatever you do, ever reply with two names...

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Mike4
Lemon Half

Re: Sportsman's Double

Postby Mike4 » May 14th, 2021, 1:08 pm

Itsallaguess wrote:Talking of threesomes - if anyone's girlfriend or wife ever asks them which of her friends they'd like to have a threesome with, don't, whatever you do, ever reply with two names...

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Surely responding with any name would be near-fatal....

Return to “Laughing Lemons”