Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Frog fun

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
Clitheroekid
Lemon Quarter

Frog fun

Postby Clitheroekid » November 19th, 2020, 11:52 am

One day a frog went into a bank to get a loan. He hops up to the teller and says “I need a loan.” The teller, quite surprised, looks down and says “Oh, well you'll have to speak with our loan officer. His name is Mr. Wack, right down the hall to your left,” and points towards her door.

So the frog hops down the hall until he sees the door with a nameplate “Mr. Patrick Wack/ Loan Officer”. The frog jumps up to the chair across from him and says “My name is Kermit Jagger, son of Mick, and I need a loan!”

Mr. Wack looks down at the frog “I see,” he says, “and I'd be happy to help you Mr. Jagger, but I'm afraid we'd need to have collateral for any loan.”

The frog reaches into his pocket, pulls out a polished tin soldier figurine and places it on his desk. Slowly, Mr. Wack looks at the frog, then looks at the figurine, then looks back at the frog and furrows his brows. He then holds up his finger and says “Give me one moment Mr. Jagger.”

He grabs the figurine and rushes across the hall to the VP's office. The VP looks up, “What is it?”

Mr. Wack says hesitantly, “I… I have a frog, claiming to be Mick Jagger’s son, in my office who says he needs a loan.”

VP, a little annoyed, says “And?”

“And he wants to put this up for collateral,” he says showing him the toy soldier.

“What's the problem?”

“Well,” he says a little unsure “I don't know what it is.”

The VP lets out a long sigh and says.
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I