Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Words of wisdom

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
laladonny
Lemon Slice

Words of wisdom

Postby laladonny » March 4th, 2021, 12:50 am

Gravity is not just a good idea. It's the law. And it's not subject to repeal.

You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Only the mediocre are always at their best.

An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows.

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a thousand miles from the cornfield.

Those who say, don't know, those who know, don't say.

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

I don't practice what I preach, because I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to.

The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true.

bungeejumper
Lemon Half

Re: Words of wisdom

Postby bungeejumper » March 4th, 2021, 3:02 pm

Excellent. Like the second one. :D

BJ

Return to “Laughing Lemons”