Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Jewish joke

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
laladonny
Lemon Slice

Jewish joke

Postby laladonny » March 6th, 2021, 12:59 am

I was at a party this weekend and a jokester, stifling a laugh said, "Listen to this: One day, Moskowitz and Finkelstein were going to-"
At this, my Jewish friend, Al Cohen said, "Moskowitz and Finkelstein; Moskowitz and Finkelstein; always two Jews. Why do they have to be Jewish? Can't you tell the joke with other nationalities involved? Why don't you make them Chinese for a change?"
The jokester, sobered and embarrassed, said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend. Here's the joke:
One day, Hong-lee Yang and Mao-chen Foo were going to the synagogue to attend the bar mitzvah of Hong-lee Yang's nephew..."

Mike4
Lemon Half

Re: Jewish joke

Postby Mike4 » March 6th, 2021, 3:31 am

Reminds me of the old joke about 1 in 3 people in the world now being Chinese. This means either I or one of my two brothers must be Chinese!

I don't think it's me or my younger brother, Hong-lee Yang, I think it's probably my older brother Colin.

stevensfo
Lemon Quarter

Re: Jewish joke

Postby stevensfo » March 6th, 2021, 10:29 am

Mike4 wrote:Reminds me of the old joke about 1 in 3 people in the world now being Chinese. This means either I or one of my two brothers must be Chinese!

I don't think it's me or my younger brother, Hong-lee Yang, I think it's probably my older brother Colin.

It reminds me of my childhood when I was being teased at school. They kept running round me shouting me shouting "You're adopted! You're adopted!"
I knew it wasn't true and finally plucked up the courage to tell my dad.
He hugged me and shook his head.
"You no be a lisnin to dem boys. Dey is velly, velly silly boys! Now den go be helpin mama wit de flied lice dats cookin!"

Steve

Return to “Laughing Lemons”