Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Ancestor DNA

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
brightncheerful
Lemon Quarter

Ancestor DNA

Postby brightncheerful » March 31st, 2021, 5:51 pm

Don't bother with those Ancestry DNA kits. just announce that you've won the lottery, you'll soon find out who you're related to.

UncleEbenezer
The full Lemon

Re: Ancestor DNA

Postby UncleEbenezer » March 31st, 2021, 8:45 pm

brightncheerful wrote:Don't bother with those Ancestry DNA kits. just announce that you've won the lottery, you'll soon find out who you're related to.

Pfft. I've never announced any such thing, but I get lots and lots of emails from relatives. And indeed their executors.

I'd never have thought my family had so many millions. Let alone the number of nobility from places like the Middle East and Africa, where I wasn't aware of any connection!

GoSeigen
Lemon Quarter

Postby GoSeigen » April 1st, 2021, 7:48 am

UncleEbenezer wrote:
brightncheerful wrote:Don't bother with those Ancestry DNA kits. just announce that you've won the lottery, you'll soon find out who you're related to.

Pfft. I've never announced any such thing, but I get lots and lots of emails from relatives. And indeed their executors.

I'd never have thought my family had so many millions. [...]

What's your address again Uncle?

;-)

GS

UncleEbenezer
The full Lemon

Postby UncleEbenezer » April 1st, 2021, 9:30 am

GoSeigen wrote:
UncleEbenezer wrote:

I'd never have thought my family had so many millions. [...]

What's your address again Uncle?

;-)

GS

4, The Slurry Pit,
Holeinthe Road,
Not Riding,
Yorkshire.

Mike4
Lemon Half

Postby Mike4 » April 1st, 2021, 9:35 am

This all reminds me of the Nigerian Prince who left his untold wealth to the local cats home when he died.

Commendably he tried to give away all his wealth to humans before passing away, but no-one would answer his emails.

Return to “Laughing Lemons”