Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Quickies

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
laladonny
Lemon Slice

Quickies

Postby laladonny » April 30th, 2021, 12:30 am

I have an answering machine in my car. It says "I'm home now. But leave a message and I'll call when I'm out."

I watched the Indy 500, and I was thinking that if they left earlier they wouldn't have to go so fast.

I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the beaches of the world. Perhaps you've seen it.

I saw a chicken crossing the road. I asked it why. It told me it was none of my business.

I went to the museum where they had all the heads and arms from the statues that are in all the other museums.

I got pulled over by a cop, and he said, 'do you know the speed limit here is 55 miles per hour?'. So I said, 'oh, that's OK, I'm not going that far.'

I made wine out of raisins so I wouldn't have to wait for it to age.

Return to “Laughing Lemons”