Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Hope can often overcome most problems ... even perhaps this one

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Hope can often overcome most problems ... even perhaps this one

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » May 5th, 2021, 8:35 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/COamcGnI3yI ... d0q042i05c

Another 14 seconds of your life wasted :lol:

AiY

mc2fool
Lemon Half

Re: Hope can often overcome most problems ... even perhaps this one

Postby mc2fool » May 5th, 2021, 8:54 pm

AsleepInYorkshire wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/COamcGnI3yI/?igshid=1wxd0q042i05c

AiY

Only for those with an instagram account. For the rest of us it's a case of following the link, seeing the instagram login page, swearing and then hitting the Back button, so only about 3 seconds of our lives wasted....

AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » May 5th, 2021, 9:00 pm

mc2fool wrote:
AsleepInYorkshire wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/COamcGnI3yI/?igshid=1wxd0q042i05c

AiY

Only for those with an instagram account. For the rest of us it's a case of following the link, seeing the instagram login page, swearing and then hitting the Back button, so only about 3 seconds of our lives wasted....

Dear Mr mc2fool,

We're very sorry that you were unable to follow the link. We have arranged to send you a free Gift Voucher worth £20.00. If you leave your name, address, bank account number and password we'll drop it directly into your account.

Not sure why you can't open the link - I can and I don't have an Instagram account neither

AiY

mc2fool
Lemon Half

Postby mc2fool » May 5th, 2021, 9:21 pm

AsleepInYorkshire wrote:
mc2fool wrote:Only for those with an instagram account. For the rest of us it's a case of following the link, seeing the instagram login page, swearing and then hitting the Back button, so only about 3 seconds of our lives wasted....

Dear Mr mc2fool,

We're very sorry that you were unable to follow the link. We have arranged to send you a free Gift Voucher worth £20.00. If you leave your name, address, bank account number and password we'll drop it directly into your account.

Not sure why you can't open the link - I can and I don't have an Instagram account neither

That's very kind of you. Name is B. Johnson, address is 10 Downing Street, SW1A 2AA, and the bank account is Bank of England account #2 (RIshi snared #1). Before I give you the password Carrie says, not to be ungrateful, but she wants me to make sure it's not a John Lewis voucher.... :D

I get exactly the same with all your instagram links, it just goes straight to their login page.

AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » May 5th, 2021, 9:42 pm

mc2fool wrote:
AsleepInYorkshire wrote:
mc2fool wrote:Only for those with an instagram account. For the rest of us it's a case of following the link, seeing the instagram login page, swearing and then hitting the Back button, so only about 3 seconds of our lives wasted....

Dear Mr mc2fool,

That's very kind of you. Name is B. Johnson, address is 10 Downing Street, SW1A 2AA, and the bank account is Bank of England account #2 (RIshi snared #1). Before I give you the password Carrie says, not to be ungrateful, but she wants me to make sure it's not a John Lewis voucher.... :D

I get exactly the same with all your instagram links, it just goes straight to their login page.

Dear Boris the Animal,

We can assure you this is not a John Lewis Voucher. Primark. We will continue to cause further frustration by putting more links to Instagram on this board.

Yours tongue in cheek
Complaints department
AiY
(Annoying in Yorkshire)
(Or Asshole in Yorkshire :lol: )
Delete as appropriate

Return to “Laughing Lemons”