Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Day out

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
brightncheerful
Lemon Quarter

Day out

Postby brightncheerful » August 3rd, 2021, 9:25 am

Anyone interested in a free ride in a helicopter, it’s a flight for 4 people.

I’m still looking for 2 more to join us.

We leave early next Saturday morning (Aug 7th) from Newcastle and will fly to Poole where we will have a late breakfast and then onto a yacht for lunch.

Then we’ll do a flight to Jersey and return to Poole for dinner, then fly back home.

If interested please message me.

Preferably someone with a helicopter and yacht; otherwise we can’t go.

AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Re: Day out

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » August 3rd, 2021, 10:07 am

brightncheerful wrote:Anyone interested in a free ride in a helicopter, it’s a flight for 4 people.

I’m still looking for 2 more to join us.

We leave early next Saturday morning (Aug 7th) from Newcastle and will fly to Poole where we will have a late breakfast and then onto a yacht for lunch.

Then we’ll do a flight to Jersey and return to Poole for dinner, then fly back home.

If interested please message me.

Preferably someone with a helicopter and yacht; otherwise we can’t go.

The helicopter's in for service at the moment and the yacht's in The South China Seas exercising my rights to freedom of navigation. Otherwise I was quite taken by your kind offer of buying dinner.

AiY

Return to “Laughing Lemons”