Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Drunk again

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
laladonny
Lemon Slice

Drunk again

Postby laladonny » September 1st, 2021, 1:05 am

Paddy was in trouble with his wife and she was threatening to divorce him.
One day he told her he was going to go down to the pub for a few hours, but he ended up drunk and at a cricket match, which lasted several days. Needless to say, this made for an extended bender.
When he returned home to face the music, he really couldn't come up with any kind of a good excuse. When he walked in and saw his wife, he just blurted out, "Why didn't you pay the bloody ransom!"

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: Drunk again

Postby Itsallaguess » September 1st, 2021, 6:34 am

An elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.

The man replies, "I am on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."

The officer then asks, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replies, "That would be my wife."

Return to “Laughing Lemons”