Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Points to ponder

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
laladonny
Lemon Slice

Points to ponder

Postby laladonny » September 29th, 2021, 1:18 am

You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"

Did you know that Lou Gehrig died from Lou Gehrig's Disease? What are the odds of that?

And the OJ:
I bumped into an old school friend today. He started showing off, talking about his well paid job and expensive sports car. Then he pulled out a photo of his wife and said, "She's beautiful, isn't she?"
I said, "If you think she's gorgeous, you should see my girlfriend."
He said, "Why? Is she a stunner?"
I said, "No, she's an optician."

csearle
Lemon Quarter

Re: Points to ponder

Postby csearle » September 30th, 2021, 7:50 pm

laladonny wrote:You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"

Did you know that Lou Gehrig died from Lou Gehrig's Disease? What are the odds of that?

And the OJ:
I bumped into an old school friend today. He started showing off, talking about his well paid job and expensive sports car. Then he pulled out a photo of his wife and said, "She's beautiful, isn't she?"
I said, "If you think she's gorgeous, you should see my girlfriend."
He said, "Why? Is she a stunner?"
I said, "No, she's an optician."
That's me done for then as both mine are no longer of this world. Agree re research, we are all just feeling our way around in the darkness. My dad died from it (Motor Neurone Disease) too, much more likely. Love the OJ. :) Chris

Return to “Laughing Lemons”