Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Two mice

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Two mice

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » October 16th, 2021, 11:52 pm

Two mice walked into a bar

One looked up at the barman and said "give me a beer bud"

The barman looked down and said "do you mean a Bud beer?"

"No bud", said the mouse "I mean a beer bud"

At which point the second mouse looked up and said "I'll have a Bud please bud"

The barman looked down and said "cool bud"

"No" said the mouse "normal Bud"

The first mouse said disgruntled "I asked for a beer bud first"

The barman replied "Do you want a Bud, bud?"

"No bud I want a beer bud" replied the first mouse

The barman smiled as he replied "We only serve Bud beer bud"

The second mouse looked up and said "Barman I've ordered a Bud beer and I'm getting fed up of waitng for my Bud, bud."

The barman replied "Hang on a minute bud, your Bud is on it's way, but first I need to serve your bud with a Bud"

"Look bud" said the second mouse "I don't care about my bud's Bud, I care about his bud's Bud!"

The bartender maintained his composure and looked down at the second mouse. "Bud I'm dealing with your bud's request and can only give him Bud, bud. So bud will you wait for your Bud please"

A third mouse walked into the bar and looked up at the barman and said "Hi bud, I'd like a Bud please and by the way bud I'd like a very cool Bud. Don't worry about my bud's Bud or my bud's Bud just because you only have Bud, bud. I'm far more important than they are as I've just received an award for top bud of the year and have free Bud for 3 months bud"

The barman looked down at the third mouse and said "Bud here's you three free Buds, bud"

AiY

brightncheerful
Lemon Quarter

Re: Two mice

Postby brightncheerful » October 18th, 2021, 11:17 am

Spotted a mouse in the house. I took a photo, and although he didn't say cheese, I could tell he was thinking it.

Lost my job as the rodent keeper at the zoo. No more Mr Mice guy.

I saw an opera about a rodent that goes round letting the air out of tyres. Deflator Mouse.

A chap sees a mouse sitting on a seat beside him in the cinema eating popcorn. He says “what are you doing here?” The mouse says, “well, I enjoyed the book”.

Return to “Laughing Lemons”