Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

The cause of potholes?

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
XFool
The full Lemon

The cause of potholes?

Postby XFool » November 1st, 2021, 7:34 pm

Seen on Conservapedia: https://conservapedia.com/Main_Page

Despite road travel being down during the coronavirus pandemic, many of the roads in Darwinism loving England are in a perilous state due to potholes and it is estimated that it will take 10 years to fix the problem in England/Wales.[34][35] See: United Kingdom's road repair crisis

Due to English Darwinists' inability to engage in long-term road planning and problem-solving, the pothole crisis is grave and the roads are being resurfaced only once in 68 years.[36]

https://conservapedia.com/Darwinism

Darwinism is the fanciful, materialistic belief and speculation that all living organisms and creatures are descended from one common ancestor, and somehow formed and become more complex through time and improved genetically by random mutations and some vague form of natural selection.

:lol:

servodude
Lemon Half

Re: The cause of potholes?

Postby servodude » November 1st, 2021, 7:49 pm

XFool wrote:Seen on Conservapedia: https://conservapedia.com/Main_Page

Despite road travel being down during the coronavirus pandemic, many of the roads in Darwinism loving England are in a perilous state due to potholes and it is estimated that it will take 10 years to fix the problem in England/Wales.[34][35] See: United Kingdom's road repair crisis

Due to English Darwinists' inability to engage in long-term road planning and problem-solving, the pothole crisis is grave and the roads are being resurfaced only once in 68 years.[36]

https://conservapedia.com/Darwinism

Darwinism is the fanciful, materialistic belief and speculation that all living organisms and creatures are descended from one common ancestor, and somehow formed and become more complex through time and improved genetically by random mutations and some vague form of natural selection.

:lol:

This is dangerous stuff! :o
With people like this, publishing this stuff it could spell the end of satire :(

Boots
2 Lemon pips

Postby Boots » November 1st, 2021, 8:20 pm

So it's all the fault of the beagles?

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » November 1st, 2021, 8:36 pm

Boots wrote:So it's all the fault of the beagles?

Or HMS Beagle?

brightncheerful
Lemon Quarter

Postby brightncheerful » November 4th, 2021, 1:47 pm

In c17 when the Scots invaded England they found that the most difficult county to travel through was Herefordshire.

My theory is that the reason the roads in our town have so many pot holes is that Herefordshire Council is concerned the Scots might invade again. :D

vrdiver
Lemon Quarter

Postby vrdiver » November 12th, 2021, 12:46 am

Cycling to my next local town this afternoon, about five miles away, I certainly felt there was some Darwinism going on, but I can't say that I was particularly loving it. As I had mistimed my trip to coincide with the school run, there was a fair bit of traffic on the road and loads of potholes; my choices seemed to be to put the wheel in a pothole, or swerve randomly.

ob joke:

What's the difference between a pothole and a regular hole?
One's a little higher than the other...

VRD

stewamax
Lemon Quarter

Postby stewamax » November 13th, 2021, 8:14 am

XFool wrote:Darwinism is the fanciful, materialistic belief and speculation that all living organisms and creatures are descended from one common ancestor

So just imagine how vast the first pothole was...

XFool
The full Lemon

Postby XFool » November 13th, 2021, 10:52 am

...Must have been the one that did for my car earlier this year. :cry:

In case I buy another one perhaps I should become a Creationist?

Return to “Laughing Lemons”