Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

Trying it on

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
stewamax
Lemon Quarter

Trying it on

Postby stewamax » April 28th, 2022, 4:13 pm

Kellogg’s is taking legal action against the DHSC whose regulations on junk foods come into force in October and will ban most forms of their in-store promotion. Some of Kellogg’s cereals have a sugar content that they concede will fall foul of the new limits, but they argue that the rule “measures cereals dry when they are almost always eaten with milk. All of this matters because, unless you take account of the nutritional elements added when cereal is eaten with milk, the full nutritional value of the meal is not measured.”
Unsurprisingly, they omit to point out that adding milk does not reduce the sugar content.

For some reason I find this blatant try-on extremely funny…

pje16
Lemon Half

Re: Trying it on

Postby pje16 » April 28th, 2022, 4:22 pm

I often eat Cornflakes, Krispies etc dry
anyone else
Please don't me let be weird ( don't be nasty now :lol: )

PS All forms of milk contain sugar

Return to “Laughing Lemons”