Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08,Wondergirly, for Donating to support the site

Have You Ever Been Unfaithful ?

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
ifindoubt3
Lemon Pip

Have You Ever Been Unfaithful ?

Postby ifindoubt3 » March 8th, 2017, 10:59 am

An old couple were sitting around one evening and he says to his wife, "Now that we are about to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary, tell me, have you ever been unfaithful to me?
She hesitated a while and said, "Yes, three times?"
"Tell me what happened."
"Well, do you remember after we were married and we were broke and the bank was going to foreclose on our house? That was the first time."
"Yes, that was really a terrible time."
"Remember when I went to see the banker and the next day they extended our loan?"
"It's hard to believe, he said, but I guess it really was for us and I can forgive you. And the second time?"
"Do you remember years later when you almost died from the heart problem because we couldn't afford the operation?"
Yes."
"Well, do you remember that right after I went to see the doctor he did your operation at no cost?"
"Yes, he said. That shocks me too but I understand you did it because of your love for me and I forgive you. And how about the third time?"
She said, "Do you remember when you ran for golf club captain and needed 63 more votes?"

todthedog
Lemon Slice

Re: Have You Ever Been Unfaithful ?

Postby todthedog » March 8th, 2017, 12:23 pm

:D Good story

jfgw
Lemon Quarter

Re: Have You Ever Been Unfaithful ?

Postby jfgw » March 15th, 2017, 2:04 pm

Things were getting desperate, our debts were getting bigger and our mortgage payment was overdue. The wife suggested she raise some urgently-needed cash by going out on the game. I reluctantly agreed.

She returned home early the following morning looking somewhat disheveled. "How much did you get?", I asked. "£120.50", she said.
"That's mean, who gave you 50 pence?", I asked.
"All of them", she replied.

Julian F. G. W.

Return to “Laughing Lemons”