Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to lansdown,Wasron,jfgw,Rhyd6,eyeball08, for Donating to support the site

Marital harmony

Laughter is the best medicine, find and post jokes. nothing too saucy please, Dad jokes, Current news jokes..
Forum rules
Material posted here that is disparaging towards any group on the basis of race, faith, nationality, gender, disability or sexual orientation will be deleted and any poster of such material risks suspension.
brightncheerful
Lemon Quarter

Marital harmony

Postby brightncheerful » April 28th, 2017, 12:14 pm

The wife and I had been arguing for days, until she finally cracked, "Go, Get out, just F off!" she yelled.

Before I could even start packing my bags, she had started throwing all my clothes out the window as well as smashing anything that was in her way.

Just as i went outside to start collecting the sprawled mess outside our house, she hissed "I hope you die a long, slow, painful death!"

That's when I walked back in and sat on the couch, "So you want me to stay?".

tractorian
2 Lemon pips

Re: Marital harmony

Postby tractorian » May 4th, 2017, 10:12 pm

My wife has been ill recently, so I covered her in lard. After that, she went downhill quickly.

tractorian
2 Lemon pips

Postby tractorian » May 4th, 2017, 10:13 pm

My wife accused me of being a dirty old man. What does she know about anything? She's only just turned 16.

tractorian
2 Lemon pips

Postby tractorian » May 4th, 2017, 10:14 pm

I was gutted when my girlfriend dumped me for being obsessed with football, we'd been together for 9 seasons.

Return to “Laughing Lemons”