Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

amazing precision

Grumpy Old Lemons Like You
swill453
Lemon Half

Re: amazing precision

Postby swill453 » May 2nd, 2020, 11:33 am

They've achieved one significant thing. The chat is all about the testing, rather than our status as almost the least successful country in the world at preventing deaths.

Scott.

AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Re: amazing precision

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » May 3rd, 2020, 11:49 am

dealtn wrote:
AsleepInYorkshire wrote:... Each a great loss to family and friends who survive them. And this man continues to play with numbers as if it were nothing more than a game of sudoku.

I think he is on record as having lost people too. I think claiming he "continues to play with numbers as if it were nothing more than a game of sudoku." is a little harsh. Politicians can never be everyone's cup of tea, and please everyone, and of course they, like everyone, will make mistakes. It doesn't do you any credit to trivailise and personalise an argument in my opinion.

Coronavirus: Doctors 'buy their own PPE or rely on donations'

Staggering that the government and in particular Hancock haven't brought this to our attention. When Hancock issued his target he did so in the public eye. In my opinion it was a politician rolling the dice and gambling that the numbers would work in his [political] favour. I'm unable to respect this honourable gentleman's choice of words or actions. Hopefully a somewhat less harsh opinion ;)

AiYn'U

Return to “Bitter Lemons”