Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Available car.com

Grumpy Old Lemons Like You
AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Available car.com

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » November 9th, 2020, 7:17 pm

We don't get to see many adverts these days as we watch add free channels . I've just seen the advert for Available Car.com.

It's pants. There's a young lady prancing about in a flimsy blouse and trousers that went out in the 70's telling me that I can buy a car from them. Double pants a week old though. They're not selling cars are they? They are selling finance. Why don't they say get your overinflated finance here and we'll throw in a car?

I bet if I went in there and wafted cash around I'd been shown two cars and the door. Walk in there with not enough cash for the bus fare home and whoop-de-doody I can have a car and a cup of coffee.

And I'll lay a penny to a pinch of brown stuff that having used "Available Car.com" in this post I'll now see several gazillion of their adverts on the internet.

Meh

AiY

UncleEbenezer
The full Lemon

Re: Available car.com

Postby UncleEbenezer » November 9th, 2020, 8:04 pm

Never heard of them. Until you posted the advert for them. Being in the happy position of being in search neither of car nor finance, I'll give them a miss.

Return to “Bitter Lemons”