Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to eyeball08,Wondergirly,bofh,johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva, for Donating to support the site

The Insurance Dog

Grumpy Old Lemons Like You
AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

The Insurance Dog

Postby AsleepInYorkshire » July 15th, 2022, 10:02 am

I just rang my insurance company to discuss my car insurance renewal.

The first thing their robot receptionist told me was that they had a new and much better system in place to get me through to the correct person quickly.

Three and a half minutes later after pressing my keypad numerous times I was politely informed that there was at least a ten minute wait, and, lucky me, I could press one, yet again, and they would ring me back.

I paid for that call too.

AiY(D)

scotia
Lemon Quarter

Re: The Insurance Dog

Postby scotia » July 16th, 2022, 11:22 am

AsleepInYorkshire wrote:I just rang my insurance company to discuss my car insurance renewal.

The first thing their robot receptionist told me was that they had a new and much better system in place to get me through to the correct person quickly.

Three and a half minutes later after pressing my keypad numerous times I was politely informed that there was at least a ten minute wait, and, lucky me, I could press one, yet again, and they would ring me back.

I paid for that call too.

AiY(D)

You surely wouldn't begrudge the nodding dog a bit of a sleep. He has all those important commercials to make - and needs long sleeps to recover from his skateboard trips. So have a little patience :)

Return to “Bitter Lemons”