Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Curious Intro

Strangeness abounds. No question too obscure
Fairfur

Curious Intro

Postby Fairfur » December 21st, 2021, 10:57 pm

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to this forum and getting adjusted to how it works. I would like to know some people here to better interact. I am a student, in search for a job. What about everyone else?

csearle
Lemon Quarter

Re: Curious Intro

Postby csearle » January 1st, 2022, 3:16 pm

Fairfur wrote:Hi everyone, I am fairly new to this forum and getting adjusted to how it works. I would like to know some people here to better interact. I am a student, in search for a job. What about everyone else?
Hi, I'm an electrician and (like many here) have been around this site and its predecessor for quite a while. Chris

GrahamPlatt
Lemon Quarter

Re: Curious Intro

Postby GrahamPlatt » January 1st, 2022, 4:03 pm

Welcome.
There are several ways of interacting with the site. I normally use the quick links and choose "new posts" to see what the current 'hot topics' are. This usefully gives you an intro into several disparate topics/boards and you can then decide which 'super-sectors' are of interest to you and modify your profile (user control panel/board preferences) to suit.
Like Chris said earlier, many of us have been around the block a few times. There are many knowledgeable and astute people here.

What are you studying?

Return to “Land of Off Topic Posts”