Donate to Remove ads

Got a credit card? use our Credit Card & Finance Calculators

Thanks to johnstevens77,Bhoddhisatva,scotia,Anonymous,Cornytiv34, for Donating to support the site

Medical Cannabis / Psychedelics

Medical related share discussion
Dobbin

Medical Cannabis / Psychedelics

Postby Dobbin » January 27th, 2023, 9:09 pm

Full disclosure. I am the CEO of a Medical Cannabis company. I think that the industry is currently viewed in a questionable light given the steep price declines in publicly traded Cannabis companies in North America and the UK. We have seen a lot of frothy investor sentiment over the past few years particularly in the UK in early 2021 which has of course resulted in companies with questionable business models being funded. Which in turn has resulted in most early investors losing money.
I believe that correctly positioned companies offer an excellent risk capital opportunity for UK investors.
4C LABS will be launching a new product line in the UK in May which will undercut the current legal and illicit markets by up to 50%, with better quality products and backed by our customer service guarantee.
I am available anytime to talk UK / EU macro cannabis industry, investment strategies and my personal take on where the industry is headed and what to watch out for as an investor. I can give you the straight goods on companies with Clinical Trial Models, Production Models, Clinic Models as well as realistic projections of patient growth, patient spend and highlight the current regulatory bottlenecks in the UK market.
An example of above. A company growing in the UK or EU can't compete against companies growing in other jurisdictions and exporting to the UK / EU. Why? Electricity costs, labour costs and new build infrastructure costs.

Happy to discuss as an in forum topic or PM.
G

LabrandoT

Re: Medical Cannabis / Psychedelics

Postby LabrandoT » November 24th, 2023, 2:27 pm

Thanks for sharing your perspective as the CEO of a Medical Cannabis company. It's true that the cannabis industry has seen some ups and downs, and investor sentiment can be quite unpredictable.

Return to “Pharmaceuticals & Bio-Pharma”